Mascarade Ball

Tati pov

I forced them into the large van taking them to my brothers house. The maids and people were setting up. Let's go I said leading them to my room where Abby and my hair and make up team stood ready.

Take a girl and get her ready I said. We each were pulled into different rooms. It took so long that bye the time were where done the music could be heard throughout the house.

Ready I said they seemed a little hesitant. I take that as a yes I said. We walked down the halls. I had on the red outfit. Ashely the purple one Honey had the blue and Jesse had the Orange.

We entered the large room and the music cut. I was slightly embarrassed my brother never said it was a black and white party. To late I guess.

Me and honey walked down the middle steps. Honey went down the left steps and Jess went down the right ones. We went our different ways. Hey bro I said poking his shoulder. He pulled me into a large hug. My brother had this thing for diamonds of any kind. That's how I found him he was extra shiny.

He shook his head at me. What you never told me it was black and white I said. Suddenly music started and he pulled me into the floor. It was a partner switch dance.

He spun me around and I ended up in another guys arm. He dipped me and I giggled. Your a great dancer I said. Stepping out then spinning in. You are to he said releasing me. Suddenly the floor was cleared for use to dance. He held my waist lifting me up spinning me around.

The music stopped and he held my waist pulling me closer to him. I smiled then was pulled away by my brother. He handed me my bag then my purse. Inside I could feel the vibrations of my phone. I made my way towards the stairs. Hello I said.

Yes is this a miss Tatianna Kendrick the man said. Yes I answered. Mrs Malik has fainted do to exhaustion. Quickly I rushed out the mansion. Yes I hated the way she acted I ripped the mask off my face rushing to catch a taxi. I bet I looked really weird in this dress.

I stopped outside her room at the sound of voices. When my daughter come tell her I have some untrue able illness okay. I scoffed. The door opened and the mans eyes went wide. I pushed past him. My mother sat there with shocked eyes.

I hate you I said. I never thought I would say those words to my mother. Especially when they dropped so much venom. Tears spilled from her eyes and I made my way outside the building.

Tati wait she yelled as I got into the taxi. I ignored her calls and got into the taxi.

I went t the yg dance studio and grabbed a mic. I just began to sing a random song.

Watch the video

I heard the door open. The tears that streamed from my face came down even harder now. Bobby stood there with the pretty girl on his arm. She looked at me and Bobby's eyes went side. I picked up my heels and pushed past them

Bobby's hand grabbed mine. It's not what it looks like he tried to explain. I wiped away my tears and turned. There's no misunderstanding.Where just friends right your no your my senior. Why should I misunderstand. I smiled falsely at the both of them and walked out of the building.

I went to some place that would soothe me. The sand beneath my feet made me think of the time when I loved going to family places with my brother and dad. My mother was always trying to make us live out her dreams.

Dropping the heels I yelled up the bottom of my dress and played in the water. Cool water went between my feet.
I kicked and jumped just tiring myself out. I plopped on the sand out of breathe.

Hello I said answering the phone. I didn't even bother to check the number before. I hung up once I realized who it was. My happy mood was now dead.

I screamed into the ocean. You just hate making my life miserable don't you. I was nice and kind to those who hated me so why can't I just get one good thing huh I yelled then kicked the sand. I grabbed a taxi Went back to the dorm where my members were actually talking to one another. So I see you enjoyed it I said.

They came and gave me a big hug. That was something I needed at the moment. With that I changed and went to sleep.

Skip morning

We stood ready to perform.
Watch day break rain vid.
My voice held so much pain and emotion that one girl burst into tears. We stopped dancing and the music cut off.

Tati it seems you been going through something with someone yg said his eyes shifting to Bobby. The girl from earlier sent me a glare. Well since you are ready to debut we won't be having a problem with anything.

We all jumped into a group hug. Yes I yelled giving a thumbs up causing everyone to laugh. From the corner of my eyes I could see Bobby staring at me. I just sent him a kind friendly smile witch seemed to confuse him.

That exactly how I felt. We took a seat then ikon performed yg nodded at them good good I just wished that bi Bobby and jinhwan didn't have all the stage presence. It's like you guys don't even exist next to them.

I think the boys took it pretty hard. We were dismissed and the girls went back to the dorm. I stayed and bugged epik high until they asked me to sing on one of there songs.

Sure I said jumping up happily to help.

Hey I'm trying to find you
Hey I'm trying to love you
But you can't here me
Hey I wanting to see you
Hey I really do need you but you don't feel the same way do you boy. I sang
Tablo hyung gave me a thumbs up. Next was the ad libs. I hit this extremely high note I didn't know I could hit.

Guess I was so deep into the song it came out.
So look over here
Look over here
Look over here
At me at me
Yeah woah yeah woah
Yeah woah yeah Woah
Boy

I find he'd the song. Placing down the headphones. I took a seat I. The couch. Listening to the song brought out all the emotions I had bottled up. Tablo hyungs arms wrapped around me. I blinked a million times trying to stop crying.

I'm cool I said and he let go. Standing up I said bye and took a walk. It was pretty late but did I care no I was to lost in thought.

Then my heart sank into my stomach once again. That girl that acted like a slut during the evaluation stood on her tip toes kissing Bobby. He just there.

I was losing my mind out of jealousy. I wanted to go over and ring her neck. Suddenly someone stepped in front of me. Miss ballroom dancer the boy said. I recognized his voice from the ball.

Hey I said in the unhappiest voice ever. He looked at me then at the seen over his shoulder. I guess he understood. Hmm I guess I'll have to make you happy next thing I know he picked me up.

I screamed. Put me down I hissed nope. He began spinning me around. Ahh I screamed in between giggles. Put me down I said smiling. He still didn't put me down.

I don't even know your name I said. Jb-Kai he said which I knew stood for Jae Bum Since he tried to cover it up. Okay will you put me down I said. Magic words he said. Please I asked nicely.

He set me down only to have me dragged away by an angry Bobby what's wrong with him.