Show Time

Tati pov

As soon as bi stopped rapping everything got quiet. I began rising from underneath the stage.

Putting the mic near my lips i preapred for my part.

And everyday jeolmeumeul noraehae
uril sum swige hae saeroun sijagi dwae

I sang walking from my spot with My music playing at the same time. i winked at bobby getting into position the crowd cheered. Im pretty sure they were in shock. This was not planned to happen but they added it last minute forcing me out of my sweats. They were so nice and comfortable. Let me rewind.

45 mins ago.

I walked into ikons dressing room not caring that they were changing planting my boby on the couch. I stared at the ceiling i was boerd. The room got quiet. To quiet for my comfort. Looking up they all stared at me with this look.

Then i was attacked by a team of hairstylist and make up people. I grumbled as i was forced to change by the lady. I felt so violated.

Lastly she tied a red plaid shirt to my wasit. I stepped out and the guys looked at me. She forced me. To sit in a chakr where she began trimming and dying my hair. My hair was now black with brown and blonde ombre tips. She began makeup. Yelling at me when i complained about something so i just sat quietly.

So i was dragged under the stage then given a song and five minutes to practice. Arent they great.

Any ways for some reason me and B.I oppa bit our lip when we did this dance. Like sexxiness is something your born with.

Pausing we all watched as bobby walked up the stage from where i came. B.I had that where the hell are you going look on his face. I wanted to laugh so bad. Shrugging alittle we followed after.

I winked at the boy in the crowd infront of me. He fainted. Man im just that great i thought posing. Without knowing it i was in the center leaning on B.I.

I went back into there dressing room falling asleep on the couch before they could make me work on my day off.

I woke up once someone picked me up. To the sea i declared still half out of it. Bobby shook his head. Yeah to the sea the others alao declare. You have lost the war i mumbled into his shirt. He chickled at me. I could feel the vibrations.

Do not laugh peasants i said. Basicly saying i am now the queen you can dot nothing about it. I was dropped in the car. Ouch i grumbled as my arm hit the window.

Pulling up to the beach i jumped over everyone. The summer air was still in the air making ot hot. I ran towards the watch. My foot touched the cold wet sand and i instantly retreated. Going over to bobby.

I used my ninja skills pushing him into the water. He had this look on his face. I made a run for it only to be grabbed by jihwan then tossed into the water. It was cold and bit soothing. We ended up having a water war which i.........lost. Well i sort if tapped out once i was sat on for filling BIs hat with water then dumping it on his head but it was all good.

I sneezed alittled. Time to go i said before we all get sick and ide i then announced. They gave me one of those. You kidding right looks. I smiled turing making my way back to the van.

Inside the van i fell asleep with me legs on yunhyeong and my head on bobbys lap.