Chapter 3- I'm So Happy!

Chapter 3! Yay! ^^

                                 xoxoluvu

(Phil's POV)

Having detention with Dan is a dream! Seeing Dan everyday afterschool for a week is amazing, fantastic, and spectacular!

“Phil, calm down you’ve been fangirling since we got here.” I’m at my friend Chris’s house, we came here right after school finished and like he said I can’t stop fangirling over detention with Dan.

“I can’t help it, I’m so excited to see him after school for a week!” I say jumping around his room. Chris just laughs at me and shakes his head.

“But, Phil it’s not like he’s happy with it.” Chris says automatically making me stop jumping up and down. I remembered today during our last class and how he said that I hated him, of course I don’t hate him in fact I really and I mean really like him. Only Chris knows that I have a crush on him and that I’m falling deeper and deeper to something maybe even more. He’s the only one that knows the reason why I act so mean and different to Dan.

“Yeah, that’s true.” I say my voice trailing off, I sit down on the edge of his bed. Since I act mean and rude to Dan of course he wouldn’t want to be anywhere near me...

“But, at least you’ll be near him! And even get to see his face every day after school for a week!” says Chris obviously trying to cheer me up.

“Yeah, at least I’ll be able to see him.” I say with a small smile.

“Don’t worry Phil, one day you’ll be able to talk to him normally and act like you always do.” He says, hopefully that comes soon.

I mean the reason why I talk and act differently around him is because I like him. The first time I saw him was in freshman year and as soon as I saw him when we bumped into each other I thought he looked handsome and really cute. His brown hair was curly before he started straightening it and his innocent pale face just added to the cuteness that is Dan. I wanted to go and talk to him and just hang out with him but as soon as I tapped his shoulder and he turned around to look at me I said three words that I didn’t mean to say at all and because of those words it’s what brought us to just being ‘enemies’ even though that isn’t what I wanted at all.

“Phil, you pouting again.” Chris says interrupting my thoughts.

“Oh sorry! I’m okay now, thanks Chris.” I say with a smile.

“So, what about that guy on tumblr you’ve been talking about?” Chris asks changing the subject.

“Oh Danosaur? We haven’t talked since late last night.” I say thinking about it, he’s really funny and nice.

“Oh wow Dan?”

“Yeah, I know but the Dan I know is waaaaay better than any other Dan.” I say with a grin. The rest of the day Chris and I just hung out, talked, and played a few video games. I soon went home though after having dinner with him and his family. I went inside my home and inside I found my mum and dad sitting down on the couch watching a movie.

“Hey mum, hey dad.” I say walking towards them.

“Hey Phil.” They both say in unison turning their heads to look at me.

“What movie are you watching?” I ask looking at the screen, it seems familiar.

“Oh we’re watching Pet Cemetery.” They say, my parents always have movie nights almost every single day, sometimes I join them.

“Will you be joining us? We just started watching it.” My mum asks turning her head to look back at the screen.

“No, not today I’ll just be in my room, oh and I’ll be coming home a little late starting tomorrow for a week.” I say, I’m almost always honest with my parents especially when it comes to school.

“Oh and why is that” My dad asks.

“I’ve got detention because Dan and I were yelling again.” Ok maybe Chris isn’t the only one that knows I like Dan, but I’ve had to tell my parents because when I first found out that I liked Dan I didn’t know what to do and my parents noticed that I was acting differently and confronted me about it. It’s a good thing that they accept me for who I am.

“Again? Philly when are you going to tell him your feelings already?” My mum asks.

“It’s not as easy as it sounds mum.” I say.

“Phish posh when I met your father I was the first to confess I just out right said it to him in the middle of class.” My mum says matter-of-factly.

“You bet she did, caught me off guard so much I was sputtering and didn’t know what to say.” My dad says with a smile and shaking his head at the memory of it.

“I’ll try one day.” I say, after that we talked a little more and then I went straight to my room after our conversation was over. The first thing I did was get my laptop and got on tumblr. Tumblr is part of my addiction to the internet and it’s been going on for a year now. As soon as I get on I see that I’ve received a message and so I check to see who it’s from.

Danosaur: Hey, Phil! The messaging from last time ended waaaaay to late I ended up almost sleeping in all my classes!

I decide to type again hoping that he’ll answer even though it’s 9pm.

Phillion: Hey Dan :)  it really was I even overslept and was really late to my first class!

I wait a while seeing if he’ll respond and sure enough I see that he did.

Danosaur: Whoa, that must’ve been a nightmare!

Phillion: You’re telling me! I almost faced the wrath of my teacher.

Danosaur: The same thing almost happened today to this kid in my class!

Phillion: Whoa really, that’s both cool and weird XD

Danosaur: It really is! XD

Danosaur and I continue our conversation soon changing the subject and having another full length conversation. I think about tomorrow and how I can’t wait to see Dan after school.