Chapter 20- Exchanging Numbers

I've been writing and writing. I have so much inspiration! Thanks to the awesome Phanfiction I've been reading. :)

 Happy Reading!

                                    xoxoluvu

Phil's POV

I see Dan take out his phone, I wonder what he's up too. Oh, a picture. I should ask him to send me the picture to tease Chris with. Wait...do I even have his number?

Next to me I see Dan slowly walk towards the two who haven't stopped their intense make out session. Dan looks at me and nods his head towards the two telling me to follow him. Curious, I do as he says and we're in back out the two and Dan holds up his hand and goes down one...two...three!

"BOO!!!" Dan and I say in unison. The boys jump off each other and they are both flushed red. Dan and I begin to laugh as they begin to yell at us.

"Well, thanks for interrupting our cliché moment assholes." Chris says with a playful yet slightly annoyed tone.

"Oh don't worry Chris, we'll have more of those soon enough. Especially those make out sessions, there will be plenty of those in the bedroom huh?" PJ says with a smirk and all our jaws drop. Who knew PJ was the type to tease. He looks at us and realization falls on his face at what he just said.

"Oh, oh no. I shouldn't have said that." PJ says his face beginning to redden and turns around to leave but Chris grabs his wrist pushing PJ towards him and putting his arm on his shoulder.

"Well, fellas, we're going to go have a make out session in the bedroom! Bye!" Chris says beginning to walk with a flushed PJ. Dan and I watched on as they walk.

"I'm glad." I muttering to myself but it seems Dan heard.

"Huh? About what?" He asks.

"Them. Chris looked horrible this morning and he was telling me about what happened. I'm glad they resolved it." I say thinking about the sad Chris who was telling me all about how he messed up and thinking PJ hated him for what he did.

"Yeah, PJ was talking about it to me as well. I'm glad my advice helped him." He says.

"Oh? And since when were you an expert at love?" I asked a small grin forming on my face.

"Hey, romance dramas aren't that bad to watch you know, you learn a thing or two." He says matter-of-factly crossing his arms over his chest. Geez, I really love this boy.

"Romance dramas?! Wow, Dan." I say with a chuckle.

"Shut up, Lester. I think we better start walking though cause school seems to have ended fifteen minutes ago and there's nobody but us outside right now." He says with a huff.

"Oh, good call, let's go!" I say after looking around.

Dan and I stop in front of my house, ever since Dan visited we've been walking together, it's pretty convenient since his house is pretty close by.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow, bye Phil!" Dan says with a wave beginning to walk towards his house. I then remembered something that I've been meaning to ask him.

"Oh wait, Dan!" I almost yell even though he wasn't really that far ahead I mean he barely even walked two feet. He turns around and cocks his head to the side.

"Yeah?" He asks. I suddenly start to feel myself getting nervous but I try to muster up enough courage.

"Well, I saw you take that picture of PJ and Chris and I pretty much want to tease Chris about it so um, should we exchange numbers so you could send it to me and uh I don't know possibly have conversations?" I say my voice getting quieter as I keep speaking.

"Sure!" He says with a bright smile that makes my heart both beat and melt. We exchange numbers and then we say a final goodbye to each other.

I go inside and walk straight to my room, my parents not being in at the moment. After an hour or two I decide to stop playing video games and go on the internet, specifically tumblr. I haven't been on tumblr in a while, but it's okay because I had things on queue so my blog was still active. I really miss Danosaur though...we haven't talked in what feels like ages, I go to type something in when I hear my phone vibrate, I pick it up and see that it's a text from...Dan. I can't help the big smile forming on my face and the fast pounding of my heart when I see the text Dan wrote after he sent the picture.

Dan: I wonder what it'll feel like to have a heated intense make out session with a certain blue eyed strange person that I know...

I guess I'll text Danosaur tomorrow instead...