Chapter 23- Danosaur

This fic is aLmoST CLOSE to 1k reads...oh my llama. This chapter is dedicated to @xPlayerXGamex you basically read all these chapters in a day, BRavo and thanks!  Happy Reading luvs!!

                                                                                         xoxoluvu

Phil's POV

Danosaur. Dan. Dan is Danosaur. Danosaur is Dan. He's lion. No wait stop Phil, now's no time for jokes. If Dan is Danosaur then he knew that I liked him. He knew...

"Phil, I-Phil!" I hear Dan yell as I run out of the classroom. This can't be happening. Dan knew I liked him, I was talking about Dan to Danosaur when really I've been talking to Dan about himself. Was he just laughing at me, did he not tell me because he felt sorry for me? Was all the flirting just to make fun of me? Does he even like me? I stop running, how can Dan do this to me?

"Phil!" I turn around to see a breathless Dan in front of me.

"Phil what's wrong?" What's wrong? Is he really asking that? His hand reaches up to grab my hand but I step back.

"Don't touch me." I mutter. Dan's face twists into one of confusion.

"Phil?" He says putting up a worried face.

"What the hell Dan?!" I yell making Dan visibly flinch since I never yelled at him like this before.

"Look, Phil I know you're probably mad that I didn't tell earlier but-"He starts but I cut him off.

"But no you didn't want to because you wanted to make fun of me huh?" I said trying to fight the tears that are threatening to fall.

"What? No Phil, you got it wrong-"

"All that flirting, the messages I sent to you about you, all the times we spent together...you knew for so long did you feel sorry then? Did you think that you had to flirt with me? Because Dan that's so much worse than making fun of me for liking you. You made me think that I actually had a chance with you...that you probably liked me too..." I trail off not noticing the tears falling from my eyes and down my cheeks, I glance up at Dan his face filled with worry and hurt but maybe that's just a façade.

"Phil, please do-don't cry..." Dan holds up his hand to try and wipe the tears from my face but I take another step back, I turn around and run. I was stupid for thinking I actually had a chance with Dan.