Chapter 16- KicktheStickz Part I

Hello! I'll be posting Ch. 16 and 17 today since both chapters are really short. But hope you enjoy Pj's and Chris love story! Happy reading!

                                                                              xoxoluvu

PJ's POV

I walk into school and head straight for my locker. I take the things I need for today out and put them in my bag.

"Hey there, Peej" I hear the familiar voice behind me and I turn around to see Chris there with that stupid smirk on his face which for some reason has been making my heart beat irregularly.

"Hey, Chris. What's up?" I ask. Chris comes closer to me and like usual my heart beats faster and faster.

"Nothing much, I've been wondering if your free after school so you could come to mine and we can hang out?" He asks. Chris has been putting moves on me since Dan and I started hanging out with him and Phil, so I'm gonna play hard to get.

"Sure." I say calmly and casually but I don't want to admit that I'm actually pretty excited to go. The bell rings and I start walking to class after saying goodbye to Chris. Entering the classroom I see Dan sitting there in the back row and I go over to sit in the seat next to him.

"Hey Dan!" I say, he looks lost in his own little world again and I snap my fingers in front of his face. He jumps up and smiles to see that it's me.

"Oh hey, Pj!" He says.

"So what's up? Finally going to tell Phil that you're the famous Danosaur?" At this Dan puts his head down. Huh? I wonder what's wrong he usually says something witty.

"Actually I have something to tell you-"Dan is cut off by the late bell and the teacher walking in and telling everyone to quiet down. I wonder what he has to tell me. Surprisingly time was going faster and it was already time for lunch. On our way to lunch Dan explained what happened last night.

"Aww! Dan has a crush!" I say in a sing song voice. I knew Dan was going to fall for Phil.

"Shh! don't mention this to anybody especially Phil!" He said his cheeks turning slightly pink.

"Yeah, yeah, I got it." And with that we walk into lunch.

The day went smoothly and finally I was time for me to go to Chris' house.