Chapter 28- Phan?

Ello! This chapter is dedicated to PhilTrashNumber394   my bro...

The next chapter may or may not be the last.

And I may or may not have thought of an idea for another Phanfic.

Happy Reading luvs!

                                              xoxoluvu

Dan's POV

I finally told Phil how I feel for him. I wonder what would have happened if Louise hadn't interrupted us. Oh well, as long as Phil knows that's all that matters. Right now I'm with Louise, my mum was ecstatic when she saw her come in. Louise and I always hung out and we trusted each other in everything. Right now we were hanging out in my room watching a movie, I wasn't really paying attention to it, and my mind was on Phil and what was going to happen between us.

"Hey Dan?" Louise says putting the popcorn she was eating down and turning her body to properly face me.

"Yeah Lou?" I say, feeling confused at the way she was looking at me.

"Did I interrupt something earlier?" She asks.

"Oh um, no?" I'm a really bad liar. Louise rolls her eyes and goes to sit down next to me on the bed.

"Dan, come on sure we haven't seen each other in what? Three years? But that doesn't mean you can't trust me." Louis says with a reassuring smile on her face.

"Yeah...you're right Lou. Well, I kind of...confessed my feelings to Phil." I say with a sigh feeling my face burn up. Louise's face breaks into a smile.

"Dan! That's great does he like you back?" She asks excitedly.

"Um, yes?" I respond not feeling too sure, PJ says he still does and I sure do hope he's right.

"So are you both dating now?"

"No"

"What?! Why?"

"That's where you come in..." Her face shows one of realization.

"Oh Dan, I so cock blocked you didn't I?" I instantly start laughing at her choice of words and she chuckles a little before playfully slapping my arm.

"It's okay, I'll just see what happens tomorrow." I say with a small shrug.

"Tomorrow? But don't you want to know now?" She asks.

"Yes but-"

"Then go!" She says with a toothy grin.

"N-Now?!"

"Yes! I didn't stutter Daniel, go and get your future husband!"

"L-Louise I can't just go to his house!" I say looking at her like the mad girl she's always been.

"Of course you can, now go, Phan has to become a thing." She says dragging me out of my room and out the front door.

"Phan?"

"Yes, Dan plus Phil equals Phan." She says matter-of-factly crossing her arms to her chest. I laugh, she is truly insane.

"What about you?" I ask.

"I have to go anyways, mum wants me to try her new recipe." She says with a roll of her eyes.

"Oh well have fun trying that." Knowing her mum likes to try new things.

"I'll try. Good luck Dan." She says with a wave before turning around and leaving me. I sigh and I contemplate on whether I should really go to Phil's house at 8pm. Without thinking I feel myself walking and into the direction of Phil's house. I can't believe I'm doing this.