Chapter 29- Finally

Next chapter is the last chapter.

Happy Reading luvs!

                                xoxoluvu

Phil's POV

"Phil dinner!" My mom yells up at me, I stop playing the game I was playing on my phone and go down the stairs. Both my parents are already sat down, waiting for me to sit down and eat with them. I didn't have much of an appetite. I kept thinking about what happened today and what's going to happen tomorrow and all the thinking is making me less and less hungry. Before even taking a bite out of dinner I heard a knock coming from the door and stood up before my parents and went to go see who was knocking. I opened the door only to be met with chocolate brown eyes and slightly curly hobbit hair.

"D-Dan?" I say the surprise and shock evident in my voice, what was he doing here?

"Hey, Phil. Mind coming outside to talk." Oh...

"Well-"I was interrupted by my mom.

"Phil who's at the-oh hello Dan." She says with a smile on her face a bit of surprise evident in her voice as well.

"Um, hello Mrs. Lester can I borrow Phil for a moment?" He asks messing with the hem of his shirt.

"Well Dan, right now we're having dinner, we have more food so would you care to join us?" She asks.

"Oh um, sure?" He says looking at me as if asking for permission, I just nod my head and open the door wider and get out of the way so that Dan could come in. Oh my god is this going to be awkward or what?

Just as I predicted, dinner was painfully awkward unlike the first time Dan stayed. My parents sensed the awkward tension around us and tried to lighten it up but with no success. We finally finished up and Dan and I headed up my room. We both sat down in my bed, the awkward silence once again taking over. I never thought I'd be in such an awkward situation, I just want Dan to leave so that I can hide under the covers.

"Phil." Dan says making me slightly jump.

"Dan." I say remembering earlier today when we did the same thing.

"I-I like you." Dan says, I feel my face heat up and my heart pound so loud that I was sure he could hear it in the silence. I glance over at Dan to see him twiddling his thumbs and looking down at them, looking nervous.

"Yeah..." I say not really knowing exactly what to say.

"Do you...do you not like me anymore?" I look up to see him looking at me with saddened eyes and my heart almost breaks at the sight.

"No! Um, yes- I mean" I take a deep breath and finally say "I like you too, I always have, but you already know that." I say with a nervous chuckle. I feel Dan moving around and look up to see him fulling turned and facing me, he has a stupidly goofy grin on his face which makes my heart leap out of my chest. I turn myself, fully facing him as well and we just look at each other for a while. It was albeit weird and awkward but just looking at Dan's smiling face and the twinkle in his eyes made me so happy. With no warning whatsoever Dan leaps jumping at me causing me to yelp, he holds me tight and I wrap my arms around his waist. He pulls away albeit to look at me his arms still wrapped around my neck.

"Phil?" He says just above a whisper.

"Dan?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Dan?"

"Yeah?"

"Of course I will." I say with a small chuckle. After that I walk Dan out the door, our hands intertwined.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Phil." He says a smile that hasn't left his face since minutes ago still planted on his face. I can say the same for me, I mouth hurts from all the smiling but I can't stop, and I'm just really happy right now.

"Tomorrow Dan." I say, we both let go of the others hands and Dan turns to leave, he looks back and I become confused when he walks back to me. Without another warning Dan gives me a quick kiss on my cheek before smiling and giving me a small wave leaving me standing there with my heated face. I touch my cheek where I can still feel the touch of his lips. Finally...