Chapter 5- Next Time for Sure!

Chapter 5 everyone! Enjoy! Next chapter is going to be up some time next week. Weeeeell, that's all for now! Happy reading!

                                                                                       -xoxoluvu

(Phil's POV)

Oh. My. God. I didn’t talk to Dan at all! I was so excited to talk and look at him but nope, I kept thinking about this morning and how Chris was going to say that I was fangirling and all that. I got paranoid that Dan might’ve caught on and would’ve hated me even more. I lay in my bed, my laptop in my lap on tumblr and messaging Danosaur. It’s really fun talking to him, we always have conversations about random things and sometimes he tells me that I make him face palm himself by the things I say which makes me laugh a lot.

Danosaur: Hey are you alright?

Phillion: Yeah why?

Danosaur: I don’t know, the way you’re typing is kind of making me thinking you’re not .

Phillion: Now that I think about it, the way you’re typing makes me wonder if something is wrong with you.

Danosaur: Hey! You’re definitely turning this around on me aren’t you?!

Phillion: I am. But! You didn’t deny it.

Danosaur: Neither did you!

Phillion: Fine I admit, I am feeling a bit down.

Danosaur: Yeah, if I’ve got to be honest I am to…

Phillion: How come?

Danosaur: Someone who always talks to me and bothers me didn’t talk to me or bother me today. And I don’t know but I’m feeling quite down about that.

Phillion: Your problem is almost the same as my problem!

Danosaur: Wait really?!

Phillion: Yes except I’m the one that didn’t talk because I thought they hated me more than they already did.

Danosaur: Someone hates you?! I find that hard to believe, you’re quite weird and nice.

Phillion: Thanks but with them it’s quite hard to be myself.

Danosaur: Oh? And why is that?

Phillion: Because I’m insanely falling for them and I don’t know how to act when I’m around them so I act quite harsh sometimes…

Danosaur: Try your best, I think whoever this is will fall for you if you try your best to be yourself. Just talk to them even if you think they might hate you more.

Phillion: Alright, I’ll try my best. Next time for sure I will talk to them! Thanks.

Danosaur: You’re welcome. :)

Phillion: You should try talking to your person.

Danosaur: What?!

Phillion: Yeah, if they’re the one always talking to you maybe you should be the one to talk to them.

Danosaur: I don’t know…

Phillion: Oh come one, if I have to talk to my person then you have to talk to yours!

Danosaur: Ok, fine! I’ll try.

Phillion: Yay! You know, you’re my tumblr crush!

Danosaur: I am?!

Phillion: Yeah you are! Your blog isn’t the only thing that’s awesome. You are too!

Danosaur: Ha-ha! I’m touched! You’re mine too then!

Phillion: I am?! Yay!!

 Danosaur and I kept talking and talking after that, having more and more conversations after another. Next time I’m going to talk to Dan!

This chapter was pretty short. D: I'll try to make it longer next chapter! Until next time my luvs!

                                                                                                  -xoxoluvu