Chapter 17- KicktheStickz Part II

Here's chapter 17! I wonder what's going to happen in Ch.18! Oh wait I already know but I won't be posting that till hmm...Thursday? Who knows? This is probably the shortest chapter I've ever written but don't worry ch.18 is longer. Happy Reading!

                                                                                              xoxoluvu

Chris' POV

PJ is hot. His curly brown hair. His beautiful green eyes. He's funny. H has a great personality. I know he knows I like him and I know that he's playing hard to get so it was no surprise when he said yes when I asked him to come to mine after school. After we said goodbye I proceeded to go to class where I saw Phil sitting down probably drawing in his notebook like always.

"Hey, Philly!" I say sitting down next to him. He was somewhere in outer space and I look at his notebook to see him writing, oh god, oh my is this good.

"Or should I say Mr. Phil Howell!" At this Phil immediately closes his notebook and pushes me playfully.

"Chris! Shut up!" He says his face reddening. The teacher comes in telling everyone to quiet down. Phil looks at me and whispers to me saying he has to tell me something.

It was finally time for lunch and we sat down at our usual seats waiting for Dan and PJ.

"We saw a movie! Cuddled! And I woke up and we were close together! He had his arm around me and my head was on his chest and just guahh! I'm wearing his clothes!" Phil gushed on what happened yesterday.

"Yeah I can see that, you usually don't wear black clothing. Congratulations." I say with a smile. Phi gushes a bit more until Dan and Pj come.

School finally finished for the day and PJ and I say our goodbyes to Dan and Phil and we walk to my house.