Chapter 21- Flirting and Hope

Ello! It's 9pm and I feel like double updating today. I won't be updating this weekend probably on Sunday or Monday cause I need to write a few more chapters to get ahead of myself. But! Anyways HAPPY READING!

                                     xoxoluvu

Dan's POV

Phil and I have been flirting. It started out with that text I sent him a few days ago and from then on we started flirting albeit more that we even do it in front of Chris and PJ. We would even catch each other staring and our eyes would stay locked until one of us decide to look away or we're interrupted by someone else. Either way, we're flirting. We even have no such thing as personal space anymore, we're becoming close to each other and I always love finding out new things about Phil. Just when I think I know everything about him he always surprises me with stories of his childhood or more small facts oh what he likes and dislikes. He even told me he was gay and I told him I was bi. I also feel like I'm falling for him more and more. Right now, I'm in Phil's room working on our art project which is due in two days...oh...oh my llama I have an idea.

Phil's POV

Is it okay to have hope? Hope that Dan actually likes me the same way I like him? Well, by now I probably love him but if he in any way likes me is it okay for me to keep flirting and glance at him only to be caught and stare more into those brown orbs? He told me that he's bi so that means I have some kind of chance right? Dan and I are getting closer and I just hope one day he'll be mine. Right now Dan is in my room and instead of drawing his face structure I have barely dawn anything just staring at him. Dan is looking down at his paper and his eyes widen albeit as if he had just thought of something.

"Your eyes are going to pop out if you open them wide enough" I say filling in the silence.

"Yeah, yeah. If they do pop out I bet you'll keep them in a jar or something so that you'll really be able to stare at them." Dan says looking up with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, I probably will seeing as your eyes are such a beautiful chocolate brown." I say making sure to keep our eyes locked. Dan's face visibly flushes red and he quickly looks down to go back and work on his drawing of me. Yeah I think I'm going to have hope.