Chapter 18- KicktheStickz Part III

SURPRISE UPDATE!!! Bet you thought I was actually going to update on Thursday huh?? XD This is pretty long??? Idk. Hope you enjoy!

I want to dedicate this chapter to a few luvlies (yup I made that word up). 

alexismiller2003 - You're so sweet!!! ^3^

fuzzymoonkitty - Haven't seen or heard of you in AGES, so ello again!

@Rawr_Rawry - Your comments make me laugh. XD

And finally! @phanphobia - YOU COULDN'T WAIT FOR ZE NEXT CHAPTER?! Here it is! ^^

That's all! Happy reading!

                                                       xoxoluvu

PJ's POV

 Chris and I finally arrive at his house.

"Mum I'm home!" He yells, he goes into the kitchen and looks at a note that's on the fridge. "Well, looks like we have the house to ourselves. Come on follow me." We walk upstairs and into his room we sit ourselves down on his bed.

"So! Video games?" He asks.

"Oh sure! But just so you know my best friend is Dan and not only do we play video games all the time but I'm the only one who can beat him and trust me Dan is a video game master." He scoffs before saying "Bring it on!"

After a few hours of playing it was almost time for me to leave.

"PJ will you be staying for dinner?" Chris' mom asks when she comes into the room. She came back earlier while we were playing and we met, she seems to like me so far.

"Oh I'm not sure. I could ask my mum?" I say still feeling a bit nervous and awkward after meeting her.

"Okay, I hope you can stay." She says before leaving.

"Looks like my mum likes you." Chris says smiling.

"Yeah I guess so." I say with a smile.

"Hey Peej, um I have something to tell you." He says nervously. Oh god is he finally going to confess to me? Chris gets closer to me and I back up until I'm against his bed.

"Uh, I don't think you need to get any closer if you only need to tell me something." I say just above a whisper. Chris gets closer and closer until our faces are just a few inches apart.

"PJ, I really like you." He says and with that he kisses me. I can hear the beat of my heart growing louder and louder, faster and faster. I feel my face heating up. Chris licks my bottom lip and that's when I push him away. I quickly get up and out of his room. I pass his mom and quickly tell her that I won't be joining them for dinner. I run to my house which was only ten minutes away. I instantly go into my room and sit in my bed. Chris kissed me. Oh my god.

The next day, I try my best to avoid Chris as best as I can.

"PJ. What's wrong? You look so...on edge." Dan and I are outside running, and no not because we want to but because we're in gym.

"Well, yesterday I went to Chris house...and he kissed me" I say whispering it to him so that no one around us could hear.

"What?!" Dan yells making a few people look at us.

"Yeah..." I say thinking about it.

"Congrats! Are you two dating now?"

"Nope...I kind of pushed him and ran out." I said.

"What? Pj, I thought you liked Chris." Dan says with a confused look on his face.

"I do, it's just, I was surprised. And my face was going all hot and my heart couldn't take it!"

"Whoa there princess, calm down. You should talk to Chris he probably thinks you hate him." Dan says patting my back.

"Yeah I really should." School was finally over and I tried to look for Chris everywhere. Finally I saw him walking out of the gates. I started running and shoving a few people out of my way. Don't worry I said excuse me.

"Chris!" I yell once I'm behind him. He stops and turns around. His eyes go wide and he sees me there out of breath.

"PJ...what-"

"I'm sorry! You surprised me when you kissed me and I know I shouldn't have run out like that. I like you, I do you just surprised me." I say still out of breath. "Sorry I'm out of breath I was running and I don't do exercise." I crouched down and take a breather. I see Chris crouch down in front of me. He grabs my chin and puts my head up.

"Sorry I surprised you." He says. My heart starts beating.

"It's...its okay." I say.

"Peej, will you be my boyfriend?" He asks.

"Only if you'll be mine" I say lamely a smile forming on my face. He smiles and with school being just a few feet behind us and people walking past us we kiss.