Chapter 15- Sleepover Part II

Ha ha! I bet you didn't expect a second update huh?! This is a pretty short chapter though...welp, anyways happy reading! 

                                                                                                    xoxoluvu

Dan's POV

Phil and I have been playing video games for hours and so far I've been kicking hiss ass in Crash Bandicoot.

"Oh my god Dan, what are you some kind of video game master???" Phil yells putting the controller down to lay himself on my bed.

"Well Phil, when you spend your life at home with absolutely no life and nothing to do that pretty much happens." I say with a chuckle, I pause the game and join Phil on the bed.

"Oh of course not to mention I don't play as much video games. I usually spend most of my time on Tumblr." He says sitting up.

"Really? What is Tumblr?" I say putting up my dumb act.

Phil looks at me with wide eyes as if I just admitted to killing a person "Are you kidding me/1 Tumblr is just the best thing in the world!" He says, pushing me playfully.

"Oh it is, isn't?" I say laughing.

"Yes it is! I actually even have a friend there." Oh he's talking about me?

"What's their name?" I ask.

"Well they actually have the same name as you. They're Danosaur on tumblr." He says matter-of-factly.

"Danosaur? What do you guys talk about?" I say knowing full well that we usually talk about...well me.

"Um" Phil's face goes red and he puts his head down to hide it "about what we...like" He says, I can't help but smile. Phil can be so adorable.

"Okay, okay, so you hungry?" I ask him "Oh! We should watch a movie!"

"Dan it's almost going to be midnight and we have school in the morning." He says smiling.

"So! It's a sleepover, we're supposed to sleep late." I say.

"Fine! If we're watching a movie we have to eat popcorn!" He says cheerfully.

"Okay, I'll make the popcorn while you pick out a movie."

"On it!"

Twenty minutes into the movie Phil and I have somehow gotten closer together so that we're now cuddling. It feels nice. After a while I notice that Phil has fallen asleep. I put away the unfinished popcorn and turn the volume down on the TV. I gently lay Phil on my bed and put the duvet over us. I never noticed before how long Phil's eyelashes are, I start to think about his eyes. The deep blue they become, when he's happy and they light up, or when you look closely they are light blue with small tints of yellow. His eyes are beautiful. I then start to think about his personality. I wasn't lying when I said he has a lovely personality, he's kind, honest, selfish when he wants to be, strange, and just plain adorkable. Phil's face when he blushes or when he's embarrassed. His smile. Oh my llama, I think I've fallen for Phil.