Chapter 9- What Should I Do?

Ello luvs! It' been such a long time since I've updated but I'm very lazy and I've also been busy with exams. I'll try my best to update! Happy reading!

xoxoluvu

Dan's POV

Phil is Phillion. Phillion is Phil. Phillion has a crush. That crush is me. Phillion likes me. Phil likes me. Not in a friend way. In a sexual romantic way. I'm attractive to Phil. Phil is attracted to me. Oh. My. Llama.

After receiving the message from Ph...Phil, I didn't know what to think. Does he know? Maybe not. Could it be that he does and he's just playing a prank on me?

"Um, Dan?" My thoughts were interrupted as soon as I heard a familiar voice. I jump up at the sound and I turn my head to see Phil with his head slightly cocked to the side.

"Um, uh...yeah?" I respond. Maybe he doesn't know. Just in case I'm going to act normal and casual.

"You've been staring at your desk intently and I got worried." He says with a small smile on his face. If he likes me then how come he told me he hated me and treated me like that for so long?

"Oh yeah, um, that's my hobby. I love looking intently at desk to freak people out." I say quickly making something up. At this Phil laughs and wow, he really should smile more...wait what?! What am I thinking shut up brain!

"Yeah, ok. Right." Phil says once he's finished laughing.

"Yup...did I accomplish making you freak out?" I ask him, feeling a smile come onto my face.

"Nope, you accomplished nothing!" He says, his smile seeming to grow wider.

"Oh no! I thought my 'staring intently at desk to make people freak out' lesson finally payed off!" I say with a pout to my face.

"Study harder next time, my friend. Study hard." He says taking his hand to his chest and patting it. Making a type of 'I believe in you' pose.

"Hey, keep it down!" Our teacher says and Phil and I jump up at the voice. Phil leans in and whispers

"I forgot she was even here..." Which I laugh at earning a glare from out teacher.

"I did too." I whisper back and Phil chuckles.

And that's how it was for the rest of detention. I basically forgot all about Phil being Phillion and Phillion being Phil. Well...until after detention. Phil and I kept talking and talking, having a conversation on why moths should be extinct from the universe.

"They are big weird looking disgusting insects that shouldn't be a part of this earth!" I say matter-of-factly.

"Hey, they have a purpose in life." Phil says, defending the horrible creatures.

"Yeah, to be eaten by other animals!"

"Yeah, yeah." Phil says, guess I won this argument.

"Yes, I won this argument!" I say voicing my thoughts.

"Congratulations, I'm soooo happy for you" He starts sounding sarcastic but the smile on his face is a playful one "But I'm definitely going to win the next argument over you!"

"Nope, I'm going to beat you 6 trillion times more in any argument we ever have!" I say feeling victorious.

"Whatever! Oh um Dan, I have to go this way." He says pointing to the opposite direction, he sounds quite disappointed.

"Oh alright, what's on your agenda for today?" I ask, suddenly feeling like I want to talk a bit more.

"Tumblr. Food. And more Tumblr." Oh...Oh! He's Phillion.

"Yeah, me too." I say with a smile, suddenly feeling weird.

"Yup, well I'll see you tomorrow! Bye Dan!"

"Bye, Phil." And with that Phil turns around to leave and go home. I turn around myself and head the opposite direction.

As soon as I get home, I feel my phone vibrate and I see that it's Phillion aka Phil freaking Lester.

Phillion: Hey again! You wouldn't BELIEVE the day I had!

I decide to respond to the text, it really seems like he doesn't know it's actually me...

Danosaur: Well I won't believe it unless you tell me.

Phillion: Haha. Anyways my crush and I talked a whole bunch today! I made him laugh and he made me laugh and I really hope he didn't see me blush!

Oh so that's what the pink reddish tint on Phil's cheeks were...

Danosaur: I bet he did! XD You have such pale skin!

Phillion: How do you know I have pale skin???

Crap...

Danosaur: Wait, I'm right?! Whoa.

Phillion: Haha! Maybe you gained powers over night.

Danosaur: I will use my powers for the good of mankind and have moths be extinct from existe-

I read over the text and notice that I added moths being extinct (Which they should be) and decide to delete that part. I wanna let Phil find out for himself who Danosaur really is.

Phillion: For the good of mankind? Have fun with that!

Danosaur: I will!

Phil and I continued messaging each other and to be honest I don't know what I should do. Supposedly Phil likes me and he is Phillion. But I don't understand why he said he hated me if he didn't. Phil likes me...how am I going to reject him? How long will it even take for him to know I'm Danosaur? Looks like this is going to be some adventure.