Chapter 30- Tumblr Crush

Thank you. This story is dedicated to everyone that gave this phanfic a chance. Thank you to those commented and voted and those who didn't even do that and just read.

I never thought I would write up to 30 chapters. That's a lot and I've never done that before. I never thought this phanfic would get to 1,200 reads so quickly too, thanks.

Thanks for enjoying my Phanfic.

Till next time...happy reading luvs.

                                               xoxoluvu

Dan's POV

"Dan come on we're going to be late!" PJ says yelling at me. Class was going to start soon but I was definitely NOT going to open that door with that moth on it.

"There's a moth, PJ!" I yell back.

"Thanks for pointing the obvious Dan!" He says with a roll of his eyes.

"So go and kill it!"

"I'm not gonna kill it Dan!" He says making me roll my eyes. Suddenly someone comes and waves the moth away. I dodge the moth as it comes towards me and I look up to see...oh...him.

"You will always be scared of moths huh, Dan?" Phil says laughing. I feel myself instantly smile at the sight of him. I go over to him and give him a quick hug before planting a kiss on him seeing the blush appear on his face.

"Oh shut up Phil, moths will one day be extinct so I'll only be afraid of them until then." I say crossing my arms to my chest. Phil laughs and kisses my cheek,

"I'll see you later don't forget to dress up well, now go to class before we're all late." He says a small smirk appearing.

"Yes, yes. Ditto." We wave at each other and he runs off to get to his class on time. PJ and I go inside and class begins and we enter just in time.

----------------

After school, I'm at home getting ready for my date with Phil. He told me to look nice for today's date so I made sure to prepare good clothes, fancy but the casual type of fancy. I straighten my hair making sure not to miss a single strand of hair. I look at myself in the mirror and I'm satisfied with how I look. After a few minutes of waiting I hear a knock coming from downstairs and I quickly go jumping two steps at a time. I open the door to see a well-dressed Phil Lester in a blue flannel shirt with black skinny jeans.

"Wow." We both say in unison. We look at each other and laugh before heading out to wherever we were going. As soon as we start walking I notice a small basket in Phil's hand and I look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"What's with the basket Philip?" I ask him, he looks at me only to look back at towards him at the road we were crossing.

"You'll know when we get there Daniel." He only says, and the rest of the few minutes we spent was in a complete comfortable silence. I notice where we were heading but I don't say anything until we arrive at a tree with a small park a few feet away.

"A picnic in the park?"

"Much cliché. Very picnic." He says with a small laugh setting up the picnic blanket and the food, I only helping out a bit.

"So is this going to get any more cliché than it already is yet?" I ask.

"Ah yes, very soon." Phil says and I smile as Phil takes out his phone and goes through his music choices. I laugh at his song choice of Muse. We both softly sing along to Starlight.

The starlight
I will be chasing a starlight
Until the end of my life
I don't know if it's worth it anymore

Hold you in my arms
I just wanted to hold
You in my arms

My life
You electrify my life
Let's conspire to ignite
All the souls that would die just to feel alive

Now I'll never let you go
If you promised not to fade away
Never fade away

The song continues and we both begin to eat the delicious sandwiches and crisps. When we both finish up, we cuddle into each other enjoying the music and enjoying being with each other,

"Hey, Dan?"

"Yeah?"

"We've been together for six months now..." He says trailing off. Six months? It somehow feels like time has just stopped, it always does when I'm with Phil. Like we're just in our own little bubble of happiness.

"Can you believe that we're together because I fanboyed about you to well you on Tumblr?" He says laughing at the memory.

"Nope, I can't believe it at all."

"Dan?"

"Phil?"

"I love you Danosaur." My smile widens. Phil "hated" me and I "hated" him, I was his Tumblr crush and he was mine, I was his crush and eventually he became mine, now I'm his and he's mine. And oh my llama, I really hope it stays that way forever.

"I love you too Phillion."

The End.