Chapter 25- New Plan

Hello! Guess who went to VidCon??? Not me. ;-; 

(I'm Phil trash #2)

Happy reading! 

                               xoxoluvu

Dan's POV

A week later and I still haven't spoken to Phil. He seems to be avoiding me as well. On Monday, I saw Phil in class and his eyes looked red and swollen and my heart felt crushed because I knew that it was my fault that I caused him to cry. I tried many times to try and talk to him but he wouldn't even look at me and he would just ignore me and walk away. Even though I told myself to listen to PJ and give him space I couldn't help but just want to talk to Phil. It's the middle of the week and j and I are in lunch, PJ and I are sat in the table we used to sit before we started talking to Chris and PJ. After countless of times I told PJ that he could go sit with Phil and his boyfriend he kept saying the same thing "Oh please, you'd feel lonely without me." And it would just end at that because it was the truth.

"You're staring." I snap out of it and look towards PJ who has a blank expression on his.

"I'm not." I say shrugging and going to eat my sandwich.

"You were. Come on Dan you shouldn't stare it creeps people out."

"Phil won't be creeped out cause he isn't even looking my way." He raises an eyebrow and shrugs.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing."

"PJ."

"Dan."

"Come on PJ what is it?" I say trying to get it out of him.

"Well...you really think he isn't looking at you from time to time?"

"Has he?" He couldn't have been because he sure as hell hates me right now.

"Oh come on you can't expect for someone to stop liking you just because of a fuck up." PJ says with a roll of his eyes.

"Really?" I turn around and my eyes make contact with Phil's before he immediately goes back to looking at Chris.

"See?" PJ says, biting into his sandwich. So, I still have a chance with Phil? Okay, I have a plan!

"Oh god, by the look of your face you have a plan don't you?" PJ looks at me with a knowing yet worried look in his face but I just smiled.

"Hopefully I don't make another fuck up." I say with a grin. Hopefully this new plan works!