Those Who Stand Above All

Midoriya makes his way to the stage from his dressing room, He hears the roar of the crowd as he steps out, hearing several cheers, as well as several boos. They were clearly fans of Bakugo and his, explosive personality, it seemed. Midoriya looked to the other side of the arena, the first thing he would see is spiky blonde hair. He then saw eyes of ruby, or more like blood when talking about Bakugo. Bakugo stepped onto the concrete platform, immediately causing the overhead system to chime in and deliver the intro.

"ALRIGHT LISTENERS! IT IS TIME FOR THE GRAND FINALE!" Another roar erupted from the crowd, several people were on the edge of their seats already waiting for the match with great anticipation. Bakugo yelled to Midoriya from the other side of the platform over the crowd.

"OI DEKU! I HOPE YOU'RE READY TO LOSE!" Midoriya simply stared back at the ferocious blonde and smirked.

"Confident are we? Try to not get to demoralized after I win." Deku responded calmly. The overhead system came on once more.

"ALRIGHT LISTENERS! HERE WE HAVE CLASS 1-A'S BOMBER, KATSUKI BAKUGO! HIS OPPONENT, ALSO FROM CLASS 1-A, THE MULTI QUIRKED WONDER, IZUKU MIDORIYA! WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, MIDNIGHT, WOULD YOU COUNTDOWN TO BEGIN?!" The R rated hero would call out from the space aside arena.

"IN THREE! TWO! ONE! BEGIN!"

Upon hearing those words Bakugo put his hands behind him and used his explosions to propel himself at Midoriya, who did not attempt to move. Instead, he raised his guard, deciding to take it head on with the help of his shock absorption. Bakugo eventually reached Midoriya's side of the arena and without skipping a beat, threw his hands in front of him, blasting Midoriya with a high powered blast. Midoriya was blown back several feet, but was largely uninjured save for some burns. He found his footing and slowed himself just before reaching the edge of the platform. Midoriya sighed "Too close" He thought to himself as he healed his burns. Bakugo's eyes suddenly sparked like a growing fire as he blasted towards Midoriya yet again, attempting to deliver a right hook to him.

He easily catches said hook, and latches on with an iron grip attempting to end the fight quickly by throwing Bakugo out of the ring, but in the middle of the air, Bakugo fires off a continuous blast, shifting Midoriya's stance and making him slam Bakugo back onto the platform.

"You know you're allowed to give up anytime, right?" Midoriya taunted. Bakugo was now seething from rage, clouding his mind.

"SHUT UP NERD! I'LL BEAT YOU AND PROVE YOU'RE NOTHING!" Bakugo put his hands onto the floor, blasting it, bringing him back to his feet and messing up the flat terrain in the process. Midoriya looked around him, realizing he is too close to the edge, he attempts to move into the middle of the platform, but Bakugo blasts into his way, landing an unexpected punch on the side of Midoriya's jaw. Midoriya felt his lower jaw rattle from the blow.

"Anything you can do..." Midoriya muttered before grabbing Bakugo's shoulders, and before the blonde could process what was happening, Midoriya brought Bakugo's head down to waist level, before swiftly slamming his knee straight into Bakugo's nose. He let go of Bakugo and the blonde staggered back. Bakugo wiped his nose of the newfound blood, and howled in anger. Bakugo tightened up his stance, rushed Midoriya again. He attempted to dodge Bakugo's dash, but the blonde was fast, and Midoriya was just barely able to dodge in time. Because of this, he was a bit dazed when-

"STOP DODGING AND FIGHT ME!" Bakugo demanded, before delivering a sturdy uppercut to Midoriya. This hit made Midoriya stagger back as Bakugo kept on the offensive, using explosion after explosion to corner Midoriya. Midoriya was actually considering that he might lose this brawl, his stamina draining due to his continued use of shock absorption, and burns were beginning to increase in number thanks to Bakugo's fierce onslaught... but then he started to notice something. Bakugo's moves were starting to become sluggish, his explosions were starting to become lesser in size. The explosive blonde still pursued him, but Midoriya was forming a plan in his head, and he would soon execute it. Bakugo threw a left jab, with Midoriya catching it. He then twisted Bakugo's hand to the right and landed a body kick to Bakugo's lower stomach area.