U.S.J - Part 2

*With Eraser and 13 after the warp.*

"NO!" Eraserhead screamed as half of his students vanished, dropped into a multitude of zones within the U.S.J. He turned to 13 with a scowl on his face as he told her, "You stay here and protect the students, I'll deal with the small fries." Before turning to the crowd of street thugs. 3 of the thugs step up and look at Eraser before readying themselves to attack him with their quirks (Quirks - Thug 1: Bullets= Holes within the user's body produce and fire bullets, but if overused, host will begin to burn excessively/ Thug 2: Hair= User can command her hair and all aspects of it, but she must be stationary because it consumes a lot of energy/ Thug 3: Energy= User can convert any kind of energy within his body into a powerful shock wave, but it overused, user will suffer from extreme exhaustion.). Eraser stares them down as his eyes glow and his hair stands on end. The thugs scream, not in fear, but confusion. 

"What the hell! My quirk ain't workin'" Thug 1 yells, followed quickly by thug 3.

"Mine isn't working either. Must be that guy's quirk." He says much more calmly than the first guy. None of them knew who Eraserhead was, seeing as he isn't as public as other heroes.

"Guys what the hell are we gon-" Thug 2 begins, but is cut off by a foot smashing into her head. While the 3 were blabbering, Eraser begun his attack, jumping down and knocking her out with that kick, before leaping into the air and grabbing the other 2 in his scarf and slamming them together as hard as he could. They were out like a light.

Eraserhead smirked, knowing for certain that his 'small fry' assumption had been entirely correct. So he kept going. It was a little odd for him to be targeting multiple people at a time, considering he is usually a stealth hero. Make no mistake, he's no pushover, his quirk is just better for one-on-one's, so that's why he developed his capture gear, as well as an entirely new combat style utilizing it. 

Once he got the hang of taking out groups, his pace stepped up, but it wasn't really a good thing. His breathing was getting heavier, and the constant rise and fall of his hair happened more often. He was losing a lot of stamina. Sure he'd gotten used to taking out groups for the moment, but his body wasn't accustomed to the strenuous fight, and it was beginning to show. And it was noticed by none other than the Hand-Man. 

As Eraser steadily made his way through the villains, their numbers very slowly decreasing, his hair fell, and then the blue haired man moved, and he moved fast! Eraser barely noticed him, until it was made clear by the hand on his elbow. Every one of his fingers except for his middle finger placed on him. To make matters worse, he was surrounded by a whole lot of thugs with quirks he was cancelling. If he blinked at all, even to get the supposed leaders quirk, everyone else would be able to use their quirks, and he'd most likely be killed.

Eraser couldn't see much of the man because of the mask, but he wore all black, wooden hands placed all around his body, pale skin, and shrunken ruby red eyes. Before either of the 2 could say anything, Eraser felt an excruciating yet simultaneously numbing pain spread through his elbow, and that's when the blue haired man spoke. "Ya know, you aren't really cut out for this, are you Eraser?" He said in a cold, yet lively voice. "Let me introduce myself." He began again. "My name is Tomura Shigaraki, and I'm the leader of our League Of Villains. And what your feeling right now..." He trailed off as he turned his gaze to Eraser's elbow. The gaze was followed to see that his elbow had begun to crumble, the clothes and skin withering away. "...Is the effects of my quirk, Decay. And did you see what I did there? I found your giveaway. Its your hair, it falls when you blink." Eraser decided he had to erase his quirk to stop the spread of the quirk, and when he did, he was immediately jumped by the thugs whose quirks had returned.

He barely dodged, not even noticing the blue haired man had actually begun to compliment his hero work. He clearly wasn't a fan, but he knew Eraserhead was indeed a commendable man. Eraser attacked another small group, trying to think of ways to deal with what he believed to be the big challenge. His speed, perceptiveness, and quirk made him the most dangerous one so far. Even though his arm was rendered useless from the decay, his scarf could still be used. It was a little harder, but when the alternative is death, you manage. But the next events made his stomach flip.