Round 1

Deku walked along a small path leading him to the arena at the center of the stadium. Time seemed to slow as he took in his surroundings. He looked at the seats of the stadium, seeing the familiar faces of his classmates cheering for him. He also noticed that there were many pro heroes watching as well, scouting for possible interns. There was also a giant screen displaying the fighters of the current match. He didn't know much about his opponent, but he remembered seeing him using different quirks. This could be a challenge, but he had a goal to reach. Walking up the steps and onto the arena felt surreal. He kept his gaze ahead though, watching the blond narcissist walk onto the arena and stood opposite of him, smirking. Deku held a blank face, not knowing what to expect, all he knew was that he could use at least 3 quirks, how or which he didn't know. To Deku's left, he saw Midnight and Cementos on a separate smaller platform. 

"I hope you're ready to lose." Monoma suddenly spoke, confidence in his voice. He sounded as if he thought it was a fact, believing himself better than Deku. He had no idea how misplaced his confidence was. Deku stayed silent however. Funnily enough, Deku's silence had more of an affect than Monoma's taunting, seeing as Monoma dropped his smirk into a frown, angry that he was being ignored. Before Monoma could properly retort, Midnight spoke up.

"Everybody give it up for Monoma and Midoriya!" She yelled, making the crowd, and Deku blush a bit. He still wasn't very used to getting praise. Monoma however seemed to drink it in, adoring the fact he was being adored. When the crowd calmed, Midnight announced the rules of the match, and all of those that follow.

"Before the match begins, ground rules! If you go out of bounds, you lose. If your opponent renders you unable to move, you lose. If you get knocked out, you lose. And now that you know, lets get to the part you've been waiting for! Get ready you two!" Midnight says, causing Midoriya and Monoma to get ready, Midoriya charging OFA and Monoma getting ready to run. Midnight raised her hand above her head and held it there for a moment.

"BEGIN!" She yelled, bringing her hand down in a chopping motion. The moment she did, Monoma sprinted at Midoriya, to which he just jumped out of the way. Seeing that, Monoma switched directions and ran at him again.

"Hey, so uh, if you don't mind me asking, what's your quirk?" Deku asked while evading yet again. He didn't want to take a chance until he was sure it was worth it. Monoma smirked, ready to explain, even to someone from 1-A. Deku didn't even realize he used Monoma's narcissism to his advantage.

"It's called Copy. Right now, I can copy 3 quirks for up to 5 minutes!" He proudly announced. Unfortunately for him though, he gave Deku an Idea of how to beat him. 

It was a simple plan, but it seemed effective, so he tried it out. He stopped dodging and allowed Monoma to reach him. Monoma's hand reached out and grabbed hold of Deku's arm with a wild look in his eyes. It didn't last long though, as his hand fell and his eyes rolled into the back of his head, before he passed out completely. He began to fall but Deku caught him, placing him gently onto the ground. Everyone was silent.

What had happened? Glad I asked. Monoma said he could copy 3 quirks, so Deku just activated all of his, all 9 to 10 quirks. He'd never tried to copy that many quirks at the same time, and it overloaded his brain. Aizawa explained this to the confused crowd, getting some noises from them, ranging from acceptance to shock from those who didn't know about All For One (Which was the majority, but some knew.) 

"Uh, I guess that means the winner is Midoriya!" Midnight said, getting only a few claps from the underwhelmed crowd. Deku understood their reactions, in fact, he felt the same. He didn't think it would be that effective. He picked up Monoma, slinging over his shoulder and brought him to the infirmary. He then walked to his classmates at their part of the stadium.