Best Jeanist

"WOULD YOU QUIT FOLLOWING ME NERD?!"

"I told you already, I'm not trying to follow you. We just both happened to decide on Best Jeanist for our internships."

This had been going on ever since they had gotten off of the train... 15 minutes ago. Deku was regretting his decision before he'd even met the hero. How was Deku supposed to know that Bakugo had made the same choice as he had? 

This day had started off similarly to others: Wake up, get ready, go to school. Once they reached their homeroom class though, things picked up pace. They were given the suitcases that contained their hero costumes before walking as a class to the train station. They were given a short list of rules before being sent on their way. Deku and Bakugo, along with some other students, got onto a train going to Tokyo. It was quiet on the way there, but once Deku and Bakugo got off at the same stop, the phenomenon that is Katsuki Bakugo begun.

"Why are you still here Deku?" He asked with the usual rude tone.

"What?" Deku responded, utterly confused. That was an odd conversation starter.

"Why the hell are you trailing behind me?"

"We've been walking for like 2 minutes man, I'm not trailing. The agency I'm heading to is in this direction."

"Please! The only agency in this direction is Best Jeanist's, and I'M interning there." Bakugo stated cockily, and for just a moment - the briefest of moments - Deku's eyes lit up before immediately dimming. If it were anyone else, he would be quite excited about interning with one of his classmates... but it just had to be the one person he just couldn't seem to get along with. 

"Oh... well... I hate to break it to you, but I'm interning with him as well." 

"HA! Please! He chose ME to intern with him. Clearly he has standards." 

"Well he sent an offer to me as well so..." Deku trailed off, not really knowing how to finish the thought.

"Oh yeah? Well-"

And so the arduous and tedious conversation between Bakugo (In a state of constant denial) and Deku (In a state of constant pain) begun. 

By now, Deku was on the verge of a migraine... or an aneurism... maybe both, he didn't know. He needed to do something - ANYTHING - to take his mind off this stupid argument(?) or he would find out what he was about to have. And neither option seemed pleasant.

Suddenly, a buzzing in his pocket gave him an idea.

 - Inko: Do your best Izuku!

 - Inko: And if he mistreats you you better tell me!

 - Inko: Hero or not I'll-

Izuku stopped reading the message there, chuckling a bit at his mother's habits. Despite being as powerful as he is, she's still overprotective. But these messages brought up the fact that he didn't have to talk to Bakugo specifically. In hindsight it was obvious, but Deku can be very dense at times. He wouldn't be able to speak with his mother however. Judging by the time, she would be clocking in and beginning her shift.

But there was someone he could talk to.

It was a bit late in America, but not as late as for his father to be going to sleep. So he went to his contacts and gave his dad a ring. Not long later, the ringing stopped and his fathers voice came through.

"Ah, Izuku! What brings on this call? I'm a bit busy."

"You're busy? That late? I'm not calling for anything serious, I can call ba-"