The Introvert with Extrovert

Jisoo was reading a book in the middle of the night, that's the activity he would do before bed. People might call him a nerd but in fact he's an introvert. He doesn't like hanging out with people. He just likes to be alone.

Different with Jennie who is an extrovert. A person who likes to hang out with people. And a person who likes to party, and that is what completes the life of Jisoo and Jennie who is an introvert and an extrovert who makes their relationship stronger.

While Jisoo was reading a book, suddenly Jisoo's phone rang and Jisoo picked it up

"Hello Jisoo come pick up Jennie at my house she's already drunk". That's Irene's voice.

"Ouh okay I'm coming."

if you think why Jennie is drunk well because irene's house has a birthday party for her birthday and Jennie is a person who likes to party so she will be drunk. In contrast to Jisoo who doesn't like to party except alone so he doesn't go.Even Jennie trying to persuade him with her cute puppy face but Jisoo still doesn't want to go to the party but he also promised that he will pick up that girl when she's done.

Jisoo had reached the front of Irene's house and Jisoo continued to enter the house looking for Jennie.

Then Jisoo heard Irene calling him.

"Jisoo here" Jisoo went towards Irene and looked next to Irene.

Yup that's his girlfriend Jennie who was drunk now while laughing about what she was thinking.

"Thank you Irene for take care of her I'll take her home now".

"No problem by the way take care of her well".

Jisoo nodded then he lifted Jennie like a piggyback.

"Alright Jendeukie let's go home you already had enough time". Jisoo said while taking Jennie into the car.

"Hehehe Jichu ~ you take me home ~". Jennie said while playing with Jisoo's cheek who was attaching the seatbelt for Jennie.

"Alright Done let's go home and sleep". Jisoo said.

After 15 minutes they arrived at  Jisoo's apartment.Jisoo was still carrying Jennie like piggyback.

After entering the apartment Jisoo put Jennie to bed.Jisoo wiped Jennie's cheeks with towel which were reddened due to alcohol and laid Jennie on the bed.Jisoo pulled the blanket for Jennie.After that Jisoo went to the bathroom to brush his teeth.Then Jisoo lay down next to Jennie.Jennie continued to hug Jisoo and said.

"Where did you go just now chu?". Jennie is still a little drunk.

"I just came out of the bathroom Jendeuk why do you already miss me?" Jisoo spoke while smirking.

That young girl just nodded and pout still hugging him like a koala.

"Aww my baby miss me well i miss you too but now let's sleep we talk more tomorrow okay?" Jisoo said while trying to sleep. But before that happened a slap already land on his chest.

"Auch yah why did you hit me?" Jisoo asked while raising his eyebrows

"You forgot to give me a goodnight kish!" Jennie spoke while pouting.

"Ouh hehe wokay wokay".Jisoo said and kissed Jennie cheeks.
Then that mandu girl pout more and getting frustrating cause she want her Jichu to give her kiss on her lips not on her cheeks.

"Why did you make a face like that? I already gave you a kiss" Jisoo said while chuckling. Actually, Jisoo did it on purpose, he just wanted to tease Jennie.

"Hish Jichuu I want you to kiss me on the lips not near the cheeks!"Jennie said while already frowned with her boyfriend.

Jisoo looked at Jennie without saying anything and that made jennie sulk and angry for being ignored.

"Jichuuu I said I want yo-." Before Jennie finished speaking Jisoo had already kissed Jennie on the lips. After a few seconds the kiss stopped because they needed air.

"Now I already kiss you satisfied?". Jisoo said while pinching Jennie's nose.

"Hehehe ~ yep ~ thanks Chu" .Jennie said while hugging her boyfriend tightly.

"Anything for my baby, Jendeuk and .... mandu". Jisoo said while chuckled because the woman in front of him was giving him a death glare. Jennie didn't like being called mandu but kept blushing with whatever Jisoo said.

"Hahaha my baby is so cute I want to bite your cheek" Jisoo said while pinching Jennie's cheek.

"Before you bite my cheek, I will bite your  nose first." Jennie said while sticking her tongue out at jisoo.

"Ouh want to bite me come here". Jisoo said while tickling Jennie.

"Hahahah chu ~ it's ticklish ~" Jennie said while releasing her gummy smile.

"Hahaha who told you to bite me." Jisoo spoke close to his girlfriend as he laid his body back on the bed together with Jennie who was also lying next to Jisoo yawning. She was fully aware of alcohol tolerance.

"Chu I'm sleepy let's go to sleep." Jennie said while yawning.

"Alright I'm tired too".

"Goodnight chu, I love you my keeper". Jennie said while sleeping on Jisoo's neck.

"Goodnight Jendeuk I love you too my favorite weakness, sweet dreams". Jisoo said while kissing Jennie's head.

"Dream about me" Jisoo whispered near jennie who may have fallen asleep. After a few minutes Jisoo has fallen asleep with her lover.

That's the story about them eventhough they have differences  hobbies but they still complete each other.

End