Encountered by accident (3)

Final ♛

The next day Jennie walked towards the campus after parting with Irene in front of the campus earlier. On the way to her class her eyes searched for someone who still did not show presence in front of her.

Her eyes scanned the entire corner until she was startled by someone's hand tapped on her shoulder that made her turn around.

"Jack ...?" Jennie whispered because the person who tapped her shoulder was Jack. Why is Jack in front of her right now ?. She thought while pressed her lips.

"Uhmm ... Hey Jennie can we talk?" Jack asked with the man's hand scratching his head.

Jennie just gave a glare and clenching her jaws at him before walking away leaving the man.

Jack who saw Jennie walking left him immediately chasing the woman and pulling the woman’s wrist begging to stop walking.

"Hey wait I want to talk to you for a second." Jack pleaded with the man's hand still holding Jennie's wrist tightly.

"There's nothing to talk about we're already broke up! So stay away from my life!" Jennie spoke trying her best to free her hand from Jack's grip.

"No! It's you who decided that .... okay I'm sorry but please I need you ... please Jennie come back to me ... I promise I will change for you." He pleaded towards Jennie.

Jennie who was listening was only able to meet with Jack's gaze who currently trying to think about Jack's sspeech

Should she give this man another chance? The man's eyes were full of hope. But what about Jisoo? The man who always makes her feel safe, happy, calm and special. Her heart was still confused about her feelings toward Jisoo the man she had just met.

Also now the man she has known for a long time wants her back and promises to change for her even though he once cheated when they were in a relationship.

She's having doubt.

"I-i don't know ..." Jennie stuttered then with all her energy try released her hand from Jack's grip and walked quickly towards the class and she was relieved that this time Jack wasn't chasing her.

As soon as she was in class, her heart suddenly felt relieved that the figure she had been looking for was now in the class while busy making his own things. With a slow step, Jennie walked towards Jisoo who still didn't know her presence.

"Hey Jisoo." Jennie called that now she was standing in front of the man's desk. The man in front of her was just busy writing without looking at Jennie which made Jennie start frowning because Jisoo didn't pay any attention to her.

She didn't know she was feeling dissatisfied because Jisoo didn't pay her attention or look at her face.

"Jisoo!" Now Jennie knocked on the table loudly which made a few students in the class look up at her.

"What? Miss Brunette? I'm busy if you don't have something important, you don't have to bother me and please sit down because Prof is about to arrive." Jisoo said in an unfriendly tone that made Jennie again confused.

Yesterday this man treated her well but today this man doesn't seem to want to talk to her. Did she make Jisoo angry? Before Jennie could start speaking Jack's voice had already stopped her.

"Jennie by my side there's an empty seat come on sit here. " Jack said.

"No it's oka-

"Go sit there." Before Jennie finished speaking, Jisoo had cut her off.

Jennie who heard Jisoo's speech immediately turned to look at Jisoo with a confused look. Jisoo just told her to sit next to her ex boyfriend, didn't she hear it wrong? Hearing that made her heart feel uncomfortable as Jisoo try to let go of her to someone.