Opposite attract (1)

Jennie was busy copying the 
notes written on the whiteboard    by the teacher.While intermittently  winking her nose to elevate her  glasses,which occasionally fell down. Her round glasses,which she wears due to her myopicvision, make her 
look adorable.

She can be described as a dedicated students in school due to her dedication to her studies as well as her passion in reading comic books and novels, which has led to her being labelled as a geek.Her big spectacles made her look like a nerd.

Because she is an introvert and shy, not everyone in school recognise her, and when she does speak, she always bows down while bitting her lower lip because she is frightened and stutters occasionally.However, if she is furious, she will be severe with someone.

In contrast to Jisoo, who is presently blissfully asleep in class.He didn't care about the work that the teacher wrote on the board since he was too busy sleeping in the back of the class due to playing games until late at night, last night.

He is not a troublemaker but rather a clumsy, lazy, sleepy person in class, and he is very far from being a positive thing. Even if his demeanour is far from diligent,but still many students  at the school recognise him due of his attractive appearance and ability to be a comedian.

The sound of the bell rang made the teacher who was in the class start to stop teaching and pack their things to get out of the class when the bell rang to signal lunch time.

All the students were busy packing and immediately left the classroom to go to the cafeteria. Along with Jennie who brought her lunchbox, she smiled brightly and couldn't wait to taste her food.

She stood up starting to step to get out of the classroom but when her eyes caught a glimpse of the person asleep on the table made her stop her step.

Her legs wanted to step forward towards the man who was asleep on the table but she hesitated as she never started the conversation.

'But what if the man misses lunch and he gets hungry?'

Jennie thought with her hands tightly gripping the lunchbox that contained the sandwiches in it.

She began to be concerned and sceptical.After getting tired of arguing in her mind, she resolved to approach the man, but not by rousing him from his slumber.

Jennie stopped her step when she was already standing in front of the man's table. She slowly took out the two sandwiches that were in her lunchbox and then slowly placed them on the man's table carefully.

Then she wrote a written note

'Hopefully this is enough to cover your stomach.  
                                                      J  :) '

and pasted it on the table of the man who was still sound asleep so that she was stunned to see the faces of her classmates whom she had never noticed his presence at all.

'He looks attractive.'

Jennie immediately shook her head vigorously when thinking about it.  She gave the man one last look before exiting the classroom and heading towards the cafeteria.

When Jennie arrived at the cafeteria, she could only groan in irritation,her cheeks puffed,and she peered around the place, but it appeared to be completely crowded.