A day with you

✧♡♡✧♡♡

6.30 a.m

Jisoo who was fast asleep was disturbed when he heard the alarm clock from his phone. He quickly picked up his phone that was on the nightstand slowly without wanting to disturb someone who was fast asleep on his chest.

Jisoo looked at his phone which showed 6.30a.m.He stopped the alarm and put his phone back on the nightstand.He let out a few breath and wanted to continue sleeping, but suddenly did not happen because he was fascinated by his wife's face who is now asleep well on his chest.

His wife's face was in the slit of his neck with hands hugging Jisoo's neck tightly. Jisoo smiled contentedly when he saw his wife's face which always made his heart calm.

Even though his wife was clingy with him like a koala it certainly made him fall in love with his wife more. Jisoo moved his wife's hair that blocked her face.He slowly smiled softly while staring into his wife's feline eyes which made him attracted to his wife. Not to forget the fluffy cheeks that make Jisoo every day will kiss or bite because it is soft as a mandu. When that happened it was a change in his wife's sullen face because her cheek was bitten by her husband. Her pouting lips along with her puffy cheeks due to sulking and the small jab she gave towards her husband.

But the reaction of his wife’s sullen face increasingly made Jisoo want to pinch his wife’s cheek again and kiss his wife’s pouting lips when the thing happened. Jisoo who remembered that chuckled slowly, he will definitely do that thing again today when his wife wakes up.

He kissed his wife's forehead while rubbing his wife's hair gently. Then continued to close his eyes asleep with his wife.

____

10.00 a. m

Jisoo who is now asleep is awakened by the sound of someone giggle.

"Jichu wake up ~" said someone as she chuckled. Jisoo knew the voice. It was his wife's voice that was waking him up. Jisoo pretended to be asleep because he wanted to see his wife's reaction again. For a moment Jisoo held back a smile as he felt something wet on his cheek and that was of course from his wife who was giving a kiss all over his face.

"Jichu wake up ~~~" Jennie said cutely.

While shaking her husband's body which was still asleep.

'Kekeke why is my wife so cute. What I did in the past to get a wife as cute as her.'Jisoo's thought.

The man was still trying to hold back his smile as hard as possible. His wife was too cute for him.

"Hmph!"

Jisoo heard his wife's cute voice which made him can't bear to let out a little smile.

Jennie who saw her husband smiling a little began to think if her husband was awake. Jennie smirked when she got the idea to wake her husband who was like pretending to be asleep.

Slowly she brought her little hand to her husband's nose.

Jisoo, who didn't seem to know what was going to happen, started acting, pretending to sleep. But that happened for a while because the man suddenly felt unable to breathe because he felt his nose being pinched by someone.

“Awh Awh!"Jisoo whine.

Jisoo now who was pretending to be asleep quickly opened his eyes. There he saw his wife pinching his nose. His wife laughed when she saw Jisoo's expression with the man's nose which was now red as a result of being pinched.

"Jendeuk why are you pinching my nose." Jisoo said while rubbing his nose that still red.

His wife just laughed at being able to tease her husband.

Jensoo > Story Of J (One Shot Or Multishot) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें