Love story (4)

_______

3 months have passed, during that time they have a lot of free time together and every day also Jisoo will have lunch at the cafe where Jennie works. Within three months it made their relationship closer. And until now Jennie did not dare to express her feelings towards Jisoo. All the things she did with Jisoo always made her heart calm. Not forgetting the jokes that the man showed that made her not stop laughing. All Jisoo's behavior towards her is like when the man lent her coat and sent her home during the heavy rain.Go see the animals at the zoo enjoying the sunset played splashing water while collecting shells. For her, all the man's behavior weakened her heart. And Jennie was very happy this time because she could feel how to fall in love.

Jennie smiled to herself when she remembered the memory again. She started to miss the man even though it was only 3 days ago they met and that time Jisoo told her that she had to go to Busan for work for a week. Which made Jennie's mood momentarily fall because the man will not visit her at the cafe because of work in Busan.

Jennie wants to message Jisoo but she doesn't want to show that she misses the man.Although in fact she misses Jisoo so every 5 minutes she will stare at the necklace that Jisoo gave her when they went to the Zoo.Clingy right? but that's only for Jisoo.

____

"Huft." Jennie sigh after arriving at her house, she threw her bag on the bed before taking a towel to take a shower. The woman felt empty today because Jisoo did not message or call her all day. After taking a shower, she lay down on her soft bed.

When she try to close her eyes it didn't happen because she heard her phone ringing. Quickly she reached out to see who was calling her this time.

Jennie let out a sigh because the person she was hoping to call her was not that person but instead it's her best friend Rosé.

"Hello Jennie!" Rosé said after Jennie picked up the Call.

"Yeah why Rosie?"

"Are you free tomorrow?" Rosé asked. Jennie looked at the calendar on her nightstand.

"No I'm off work tomorrow, why?" Jennie asked.

"Okay, good because I want to ask you out and meet you with ..."

"Meet me with ..?" Jennie asked impatiently.

"With my boyfriend ..." Rosé said slowly.

"Ohh .... WAIT WHAT! BOYFRIEND ?! DO YOU ALREADY HAVE A BOYFRIEND? "Jennie asked in a surprised tone .

Jennie heard Rosé laugh.
Rosé, who was younger than her, already had a partner.

What about her?Single?

"Yes Unnie because I want you to meet him tomorrow .We meet at the Mall." Rosé said after finishing laughing.

"Well, I'll come tomorrow. We haven't seen each other in a long time." Jennie said.

"All right then. Goodnight see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight."

_

Jennie is now already inside the Mall. She is heading to the Restaurant that Rosé told her. When she arrives at the entrance of the Restaurant, she can see Rosé clearly who is now waving at her. She headed towards Rosé and hugged the girl tightly and sat down in front of Rosé.

Jennie then look on the person sitting next to her friend as if it was Rosé's boyfriend.

"Oh hey Unnie this is my Boyfriend, Lis." Rosé said introducing Lis to Jennie.