TOYNN (4)

The day has arrived, the day when Jisoo will attend a Party hosted by his friend in conjunction with his girlfriend's birthday.

He had completed his preparation by wearing a black blazer coat that clung to his body perfectly along with his neatly brushed hair. The Dior perfume he had sprayed on his wrists and nape still smelled fresh.He looks dapper.

He checked his reflection in the mirror several times to make sure everything was perfect, after being satisfied with his appearance Jisoo unplugged the Phone from the charger and began walking out towards the door until not before his gazes was drawn to the black glasses on his dressing table.

He pursued his lips still doubting whether should he bring the thing with him to the Party event that was to take places in a few minutes.He cogitate deeply.

His reverie stopped when his phone rang to indicate that someone was calling him.

"Hello." Jisoo started talking when he knew who was calling him.

"Where are you? The party will start in a few minutes." Lisa spoke on the phone.

"I'm just getting ready to leave the house. I'll be there in a couple of minutes." Jisoo retorted, his gazes fixed on his wristwatch.

"All right, drive cautiously." Lisa advised in a teasing tone ending with a playful chuckle.

"Potassium, I'll drive carefully just for you." Jisoo joshingly spoke by using the same tone as his best friend.

"Hahahaha, alright dummy see you later"

"Yeah see yaa." Jisoo hung up the phone and sighed for no reason his heart felt restless today.

His eyes returned to his black glasses and he shook his head and immediately stepped out of the room by closing the door.

Just a few steps he broke back into the room and immediately grabbed the black glass on the table, he did not know why but he felt compelled to bring it today.

____

"Woahh ..." Rosé's mouth parted upwards when she looked at her best friend who looked gorgeous in her eyes.

"Do you think I look okay?" Jennie gesture to the white dress that attached perfectly to her body.

Her small lips adorned in red, thin but charming make up on her face, chanel earrings that were in her ears and a necklace that was perfectly dangled around her smooth neck.

"More than okay, you look absolutely stunning and ethereal!" Rosé complimented honestly which made her friend smile shyly while tightly clutching the dress she was wearing.

"But I've never seen you wear this dress before, did you just buy this?" Rosé furrowed her eyebrows as she examining the dress Jennie was wearing.

Instantly a red tint appeared on Jennie's blushing cheeks. Her stomach felt tingling when she suddenly remembered about Mr. Pilot. This dress was bought by the man when he said he wanted to replace it with a new one when he had accidentally soiled her shirt at the airport.

"So ..." Rosé raised one of her eyebrows when she saw her friend's outlandish behavior, as if in love.

Jennie bit her lower lip and smiled shyly as if seduced by someone.

"Someonebroughtitforme" She blurted out then bowed shyly like a giddy adolescent in love, as Rosé could hear what she meant.

Rosé gasped abruptly at Jennie's shy behavior. The last time she witnessed her friend's behavior like this was 6 years ago when they were friends in school and she remembers who the guy was who made Jennie shy, blushing, sad, happy. She knew the man and totally she sympathized with her friend at the time about the unnoticed love.