TOYNN (2) We Met Again

[Because some of you guys asked for Part 2 so here it is!]

____

6 years later.

A young woman who has just arrived at the airport with her large luggage that will be taken home to her country of origin after 6 years of living in New Zealand to forget someone.

And this is where the girl showed a smile of relief and satisfaction because finally she will meet her family and friends after such a long time.

Jennie.

Carried herself into the plane after finishing presenting her passport.

"Fuh! I'm finally going to KOREA!" She cheered a little after sitting in the seat of the plane.

Immediately she put the headphones on her ears, by playing the Style by Taylor Swift song loudly because she didn't like the sound of the plane about to take off, it hurt her ear drums.

So by listening to the song can better relax herself on the plane trip without having to listen to the pilot's instruction.

"Welcome on board Korean Airlines 303.This is Co-Pilot Kim Jisoo speaking and i have some information about our flight time today will be 11 hours and 55 minutes and our estimated time of arrival in Seoul, Korea from Auckland, New Zealand is 6.00 PM So flight attendants, prepare for take-off please, Cabin Crew please take your seats for take-off and please fastened your seat belts.Thank You."

Jennie started wearing seat belts when she saw the seatmate next to her start wearing, despite the fact she couldn't hear anything due to the headphones and the song she was wearing and hearing.

For hours on the plane Jennie just spent her time sleeping and listening to songs as she awaited her arrival in korea.

____

"Congratulations again Jisoo for successfully landing this plane safely." Says Captain Pilot who is sitting next to Jisoo when they have reached Korea safely.

"No, thank you for being able to work with me after all it is already my job as a Pilot to keep the lives of passengers safe." Jisoo shook his colleague's hand with a polite smile.

"All right I have to go first, I don't want to miss-

"Iced Americano and dumplings,Jisoo you should drink less coffee." Said the Captain with a sigh after interrupting Jisoo's speech.

Jisoo just showed his small slender teeth like innocence.

"However, it tastes different in Korea and it's extra special for me because it reminds me of someone I know." He explained cheerfully.

" Up to you."

"Aye Captain!"

____

"OH MY GOD! GUYS! WAKE UP !?" Rosé's eyes widened as she just realised they needed to pick up Jennie who had just arrived at the airport.

Immediately she startled her friends who were fast asleep because they were tired of partying the night before and had forgotten about their friend who had just arrived in Korea today.

"GUYS! GET UP! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Rosé grabbed the pillow while hitting and yelling at Yeri, Joy and Irene to get up.

"Why ~? What's too late?" The three who were still in default asked in a sleepy tone.

"JENNIE! We're going to be late picking up JENNIE!" Rosé informed and promptly left the room to prepare.

"Oh ... Jennie." Irene mumbled as she prepared to go back to sleep but it was only a matter of time before she widened her eyes with her jaws dropped, as she realized.