Opposite attract (3)

Day 5

Jisoo walks weakly until his feet trail at Jennie's house. He is still sad because today is the last day he will ask the brunette out on a date and after that, he might not bother or greet her again.

Before Jisoo could ring the doorbell, the owner of the house was already standing at the gate.

Jennie.

He took a deep breath and started to radiate a bright smile towards Jennie, today he would do his best even though his hopes were fading a little.

"Hi Jennie!" Jisoo simply smiled and wave.

Jennie chuckled a little and waved back to Jisoo.

"Hi Jisoo!" Jennie took a stepped forward, walking towards Jisoo who still hadn't faded a smile from his face.

After a few seconds they were in a state of silence, Jisoo started talking.

"Looks like this is the last day, the fifth day I'll be courting you." Jisoo looked down reluctantly.

Jennie pressed her lips feeling disturbed by Jisoo's words, trying to push away her disappointment and sadness.

"Yeah ... well today is the day, the fifth and the last ." Jennie admitted as she averted her gaze.

"So let's go?" Jisoo asked to divert Jennie's mind.

"Now?" Jennie asked reluctantly.

Jisoo nodded,assuring Jennie.

"You mean right now we're going to start walking to school, you're not going to ask me questions?" Jennie inquires, wanting to remind Jisoo that Jisoo still has another question for her.

"Looks like now isn't the right time." Jisoo explained.

Unconsciously made the brunette in front of him frown. Jisoo pretended not to notice the change in Jennie's expression.

Without waiting for Jennie he walked ahead with a restless heart. Jisoo sighed as his hopes of courting Jennie dwindling.

But it was only a few moments before Jisoo bit his lower lip when he felt his arm being held by someone.

Who else if the woman who was walking next to him right now.

Jisoo turned towards Jennie who pretended not to know what she was doing, even the brunette's eyes just looked forward without looking at Jisoo who was staring at her lovingly.

Jisoo returned his gaze back at his arm that currently held by Jennie.Jisoo couldn't help but smile with delight.

"You're holding my arm." Jisoo was taken aback and mumbled towards Jennie in astonishment.

"Why are you uncomfortable?" Jennie wanted to pull her hand back, trying to conceal her disappointment in her voice.

But quickly Jisoo grabbed her hand and clasped their hands together.

"No I feel more delightful, warm and soft to be able to hold this hand." Jisoo compliment cause Jennie's cheeks to flush unintentionally.

"So you just have to hold this hand if only holding it can make you feel delightful, soft and warm." Jennie said,smiling soothingly at Jisoo.

Jisoo didn't respond instead tightening their intertwined hands together.

_

"Why don't you join them on the court for a basketball game?" Jennie stopped writing when she heard the voice of someone asking her the question.