Love story (1)

Jisoo sipped his coffee with the view of the bright black sky at night. With the bright starlight it was able to calm the mind of the man who was sitting on the veranda of his house.

Lately, the man is very busy with his work as a lawyer. So much so that he did not have time to think about himself who still does not have a partner.

With his age almost reaching 28 years old he still does not have a lover.
He never fall in love because when he at university he was busy studying and when he works he becomes a workaholic.

Jisoo sipped his coffee for the last time before stepping into the house. Tonight felt different for him which made the man's mind calm.

Different with Jennie who is also looking at the sky tonight while thinking about herself who is still single with the age of 26 years old.

She smiled at the night sky decorated with stars. She has never been in relationship before. In fact she has never felt what love is.

But what she believes is that love brings happiness between the two sides of the couple.

Eternal love.

Love that is full of warmth and memory. Love that makes feelings happy.
love that embodies longing. ______________

10 a.m

"Jennie, you still don't want to change your mind?" Asked Rosé who seemed to persuade her friend to stay in her house.

"I'm confident with my decision Rosé" Jennie said with a smile to reassure her friend again.

She wants to move to another place.Before this she lived with her best friend.

But today she told her friend that she should move to another place and she does not want to bother her friend who has helped her a lot.

"But why all of a sudden?" Rosé asked, frowning.

"Just want to try a new environment and after all it's not far from the house I'm moving in now. Anytime you can come visit me." Jennie told.

Rosé exhaled.

"Okay then but don't forget to let me know if anyone dares to disturb you in your new housing estate." Rosé said while pointing her index finger at Jennie with her serious face.

Jennie smiled when she heard what her friend said. She nodded. Jennie raised her left hand which was like taking an oath as she said.

"All right."

"When are you moving?" Rosé asked.

"Tomorrow, all my belongings have been packed and some have been sent to my new apartment." Jennie told.

Rosé nodded.

_______________

The next day

Jisoo who was asleep on his soft bed had to wake up due to a loud knock on the door that was definitely coming from the front door of his house.

He groaned and woke up from the bed. He still hadn't moved because he was still sitting on his bed while rubbing his eyes that were still blurred as a result of just waking up.

The knocking that was still going on made Jisoo move from the bed and head to the door.

"Hey Jis!" Greet that person with enthusiasm.

Jisoo looked at the wall where there was a clock hanging there.

"It's still early why did you come early?" Jisoo asked his friend.