Encountered by accident (1)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Today seems cloudy. Same with the heart of a woman who seems restless.

Jennie.

She who was busy texting someone while walking with her Rilakuma's bag in the back. She walked with her eyes focused on her phone.

'Jack I know I'm wrong I'm sorry, I shouldn't have accused you. I should trust you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I will consider your relationship with Bella just a friend. I know you love me and will not cheat on me. Please reply to my message if you have read this. I apologize. '

Jennie typed a message on her phone while walking.

Unconsciously, the woman shed tears. Of course, because now she has a fight with her boyfriend. But it wasn't like fight because it seemed like her boyfriend ignored her because she accused her boyfriend of having affair with another woman named Bella.

Like she always heard her friends tell her boyfriend's close relationship with Bella. Like those who always go out together. Holding hands. Hugging. And she also saw all that but did not dare to ask.

Until one day she tries her best to ask her boyfriend but all she gets is her boyfriend "Jack" who is angry at what she said.

Even though she has spoken softly. Also until now her boyfriend ignored her. Jennie was only able to sigh heavily as her eyes looked at the phone screen with footsteps still walking forward.

'TIN TIN'

not until Jennie heard the honk of a car that made her turn her gaze towards the car. Her eyes widened because for a moment she realized that her feet were on the road and even a car that for a moment could hit her small body.

She was speechless. Her body was stiff not moving because of the honk sound of the car along with the car that would have hit her if she didn't dodge.

Jennie closed her eyes tightly as she stood glued to the road.

Suddenly

In the blink of an eye she felt her Rilakuma's bag being pulled by someone who made her spin and almost fall if not caught by that person. That happened in moment which made her open her eyes again and was surprised because she was still safe and the car did not hit her.

Also someone had saved her and in front of her eyes was the face of the man who had saved her a moment ago. The man was still holding her. Jennie stared at the man's face with her heart pounding suddenly.

The man had a charming face with a sharp nose and dark brown eyes. It wasn't just Jennie who was staring at the man's face because it looked like Jisoo was also staring at the woman he had just saved.

Jisoo examined Jennie's face one by one. With her feline eyes but Jisoo momentarily frown at seeing the woman's eyes were red and also swollen.

Did she just finished crying? Who made her cry?

Immediately Jisoo wanted to know who dared to make the woman in front of him cry.

She looks soft.Pure.Innocent.

Also her nose looked small but cute to the man.Her puffy cheeks.And not to be missed by the mole that was under her eyebrows that made the woman's face look more beautiful.

That ended when their eyes accidentally met which made them only able to stare into each other's eyes until Jisoo who was momentarily awake from that staring contest then quickly released his hand from Jennie's bag .

"Oh My God I'm late." Jisoo muttered.

Which made Jennie not understand. Without waiting for Jennie's reply, Jisoo ran away leaving Jennie which made the woman stare at Jisoo with a smile carved on her lips.