Love in silence

7:20 A.M.

Jisoo just woke up from sleep because he was startled by the clock. Jisoo rubbed his eyes while looking at what time it was.

Jisoo opened his eyes wide because he was late for school. He was sure that Jennie would be angry because he was late.

Actually, they go to school together. Jennie and he have been close friends since childhood because their parents are very close. Wherever they go they always go together. They can't be separated.

But lately Jisoo has started to feel that he loves Jennie more than as a friend because Jennie always behaves clingy towards him which always makes the man's heart beat faster.

Jisoo never said it because he thinks for now it's enough for him to keep this feeling alone. After all, he doesn't want the feelings he has for Jennie to break their friendship. So this is the decision he loves in silence.

___________

Jisoo headed to the bathroom immediately. After a few minutes of getting ready Jisoo went downstairs.

"Jisoo, do you want to eat first?". Jisoo's mother asked Jisoo who was fixing his bag while going down the stairs.

"I didn't have time mom. I'm too late to go to school. Jennie must have been waiting." Jisoo said.

Jisoo quickly put on his socks and shoes and got into his car immediately.

After a few minutes he had arrived in front of Jennie's house.

From inside the car he could already see Jennie's grumpy face. Without wasting time Jennie got into his car.

"Umm Jendeuk I'm sorry I'm late because I woke up late." Jisoo showed his small smile while scratching his less itchy head.

"Don't tell me you woke up late because you played games until night." Jennie said while showing a death stare towards Jisoo.

"Um well I missed time i- argh!" Jisoo hasn't finished his sentence yet but has been hit by Jennie on the shoulder.

"Serve you right. Now drive the car or we'll be late to school." Jennie scolded him.

Jisoo quickly drove his car. After 10 minutes they arrived at the school.

"Take this." Jennie said while handing the sandwich to Jisoo.

"I know you haven't eaten yet because you woke up late so there are a few more minutes before class starts so fill your stomach first and this sandwich I made so you better finish it." Jennie continued.

"Wokay Jendeuk by the way Thanks." Jisoo said while trying to wink.

Jennie laughed.

"You wink look like a drunk person."

"Well I tried okay it's okay 'Practice makes perfect'. Jisoo smirked and ate the sandwich right away.

After Jisoo finished the sandwich he and Jennie went straight into the classroom.

____________________

Jisoo's class time is over this time Jisoo is in his car waiting for Jennie to come.

He and Jennie are not in the same class. Jennie is smarter than him in lessons.

Jisoo is only good at sports and games.

Jisoo tapped his finger on the steering wheel while looking for Jennie.

Within seconds he could already see Jennie coming out of the school building with her friends. But Jisoo frowned as a man ran and stood in front of Jennie and her friends.