TOYNN (5)

Jennie tightened the duvet that covered her when she heard a loud knock on the door coming from the front door of the room followed by her sister's voice.

"Unnie, come on get out of the room and eat with me! It's been three days you've eaten alone in the room." Her sister, Heejin whines as she keeps knocking on her sister's room door hoping her sister will open it for her.

"Go away Heejin, I'm tired and I need enough sleep." Jennie uttered loud enough for her sister to listen.

Heejin rolled her eyes resentment then without hesitation she barged into her sister's room with her mouth parted upwards with the state of her sister's room.

With crumpled tissues that were everywhere, there was no direct light in the room and even sunlight did not penetrate the curtains in her sister's room, pillows scattered on the floor.

She could only huffed in annoyance, Spongebob's room was way more cleaner than her sister's room if it was like this.

Her eyes then shifted to stare at her sister who was still under the blanket like a koala.

"You better get out of the blanket before I pull you out." Heejin spoke in firm tone.

"Go away Heejin, let me sleep." Jennie ignored her sister's words and tightened her grip on the blanket.

Her heart still has not healed from the incident 3 days ago.

"Let you sleep ?! Big No come on wake up after all it's already noon already, you should wake up, take a bath or go exercise instead of lying under the blanket all day." She nagged, shaking her sister's body.

"Fine! I get up and stop shaking my body." Jennie throws her lethal glare towards her sister that only replies with innocent smiles.

"Hehe well, I leave you alone and don't be late because someone is already waiting for you." Without waiting for an answer her sister Heejin had scooted away with her playful smile leaving Jennie confused.

Jennie rubbed her eyes as her head now rested on the bed dashboard while thinking about her sister's words just now. Maybe it's true that she should go out to exercise instead of wasting time lying under the blanket, yeah she shouldn't cry anymore about that and she's sure if she doing exercise maybe she will forget about the incident that hurt her.

"Yeah I probably should have done that from the beginning!" Quickly she ran into the bathroom to get ready to go out jogging.

But that wasn't before Jisoo appeared in front of her house with the man's body propped up against his car door.

Jennie's body stood erect like a statue, her jaws clenched as well as with her intimidating eyes beamed towards the Pilot who instead smiled brightly when he saw her presence.

Wait how can he be here and that means he's the one waiting here so her sister ....

'Heejin!'

Jennie could only restrain herself from cursing her sister who seemed to support Jisoo's presence here.

Jennie rolled her eyes in agony when she saw Jisoo timidly waving at her like nothing had happened to them before.

"Where do you want to go, do you want me to send you somewhere?" Jisoo approaches Jennie with a smile that never fades from his lips.

"Go away and if I want to go somewhere it's none of your business!" Jennie glared at Jisoo sharply, she could clearly see the eye bag under Jisoo's eyes but she tried her best not to care,is he not getting enough sleep? NO Jennie you shouldn't care about him in the first places , Yes I shouldn't really care about him.