Encountered by accident (2)

After 2 weeks.

Unconsciously at that time Jennie and Jisoo didn't have a single fight.Because they were getting closer. Since the incident at the phone shop at that time, their relationship has improved which made them not have any fights in 2 weeks.

Except for Jennie who is always laughing or blushing when around Jisoo. Every night Jisoo will send a Goodnight text to Jennie which always makes the woman's heart beat so fast that it makes her smile before going to bed. Also every night Jennie will wait for a chat from Jisoo. If Jisoo suddenly texts her late, she will be worried if Jisoo forgot to say good night to her and will wait until Jisoo says good night to her.

In 2 weeks Jennie almost forgot about herself who still has a boyfriend who until now they haven't talked until ...

"Jack!" Jennie yelled at Jack who was making out with a woman Jennie knew named Bella.

Jack who heard that then stopped his action and looked at Jennie with surprised eyes.

"J-jen i-i can explai-

Before Jack could finish his speech, his cheek was slapped by Jennie, who was now red from Jennie's slap.

Unconsciously Jennie's tears flowed.

"We'll never have a relationship again. I broke up with you." Jennie spoke with her eyes now red.

Then she walked out and slammed the door which startled the two people.

Jennie ran as her head bowed down she didn't want people to know she was crying.Now she just wanted to find the only one she needed. Unconsciously she bumped into someone.

"Jennie?" Jisoo said while raising his eyebrows. Jennie who heard the voice then looked at the owner of the voice.

Her guess was correct and Jisoo was now in front of her. Jisoo who saw the tears on Jennie's cheeks then wiped them with his thumb.

His eyebrows were still furrowed with the thought of who dared to make Jennie shed tears.

"What hap-

Jennie cut Jisoo words  by throw her arms around Jisoo tightly with her face hidden in Jisoo's neck and her arm holding Jisoo's neck as if she didn't want to let go. The woman's shoulder trembled because she was sobbing.

Jisoo who received the hug was only able to gently rub the woman's head and at the same time the man's eyes stared ahead where there was a figure of a man who was now staring at Jennie who hugged Jisoo tightly.

Jisoo who saw the man's gaze immediately stared at the man sharply with Jisoo's hand now forming a fist.

Jack.

it was indeed Jack who was now staring at Jennie who was hugging Jisoo. The man wanted to chase Jennie but when he saw Jennie who was in Jisoo's arms then he looked into Jisoo's eyes who was now staring at him sharply and he clearly saw Jisoo's hand forming a fist that made him immediately leave that place.
He didn't want to make trouble with Jisoo.

After 10 minutes Jennie's crying has now subsided a bit. Now she just made a sniffing sound. Jisoo who heard that smiled looking at Jennie. The woman in front of him looked really innocent, soft and adorable.

They were now sitting on a bench that was inside the campus. Jennie was still sobbing and now she let out a loud sniff that made Jisoo chuckle lightly and then gave Jennie water to drink for a while.

Jennie took the water bottle but with her energy that was not strong because she had just finished crying, it made it difficult for her to open the water bottle.