The Miraculous

Friendly reminder that Plagg does not know Lady Iris' identity. 

Head-cannon that Plagg calls his previous holders 'kittens' and is a HUGE softie when it comes to them. Change my mind, I double dare you.

Also, when you're sad, remember, Adrien probably pole dances.

O////O

*

"I choose this." 

A determined look on his face as he pointed to the said miraculous.

"Are you sure? You must be positive the holder of the miraculous must be mentally strong enough to bear the powers." Master Fu advised.

"It's the only option of purifying the amoks."

"And have you decided who you'll give this to?"

"..."

"Have you, Adrien?"

"Now—let's not be too hasty."

Nooroo, Plagg and Master, all three of them facepalmed.

*

Having left the Chinese massage booth, Adrien silently walked towards his own house. 

Adrien tensely clutched the miraculous in his hand. Did he make the right choice?

He'd hoped so.

The miraculous of the dog clutched in one hand, he wiped his forehead with the balled fist of the other.

The streets surrounding Master Fu's hideout/home were pretty deserted, so it wouldn't hurt to talk to Plagg, however useless his advice may be.

"Plagg, who do you think I should give it to?"

"A cheese-maker. There is no one on this shit orb of a planet I trust more than the creators of that gooey deliciousness!"

He was right. He shouldn't have expected any less from Plagg, the cheese brain. 

He sighed heavily.

"If that's the process of choosing miraculous holders, then Paris is doomed."

"How about that childhood friend of yours, Casserole Bourgeois or something?"

Adrien gave Plagg a deadpanned look.

"Plagg, you can't just go on yeeting miraculous into the hands of untrained, bratty, spoilt, irresponsible, dumb, self-absorbed idiots."

"Master chose you, didn't he?"

Adrien practically choked.

"How about that cool friend of yours? DJ dude something?"

"Would it kill you to remember the names of my friends?"

"Would it kill you to be less of an oblivious idiot?"

"You're being extra salty today—"

"Miss-uncover-everyone's-secrets?"

"Aly—"

"Hair-for-brains swimmer dude?"

"That's just rud—"

"Suck-At-Everything-Except-Math dude?"

"Max doesn't—"

"OH!" Plagg suddenly exclaimed.

"How about pigtail girl!? She's really cool! And she lives in a bakery. IN A BAKERY. This is like a match made in heaven."