Stronger

"Would I give up my akumatizing power only to be stronger and actually help kitty?"

Marinette fiddled with the pen as this question knocked at the door to her brain.

She had been reflecting.

On all of her previous battles.

The people she sent, her chosen, were definitely of help. A lot, actually.

But...

What about her?

Was she really able to help Chat?

Was she able to comfort any of the victims of the sentimonsters?

Was she able to stop Darkbug?

Was she not a burden?

No.

She was not able to do anything.

If she could actually fight,

Would she be of more help?

Will she give up her akumatizing power to go out there and fight?

*

"Okay, class. For the next few days, we will be having a presentation on..."

The words of the teacher seemed alien to Marinette, who was too busy getting jealous of the 'oh-so-lucky' shampoo of Adrien Agreste which gets the privilege of touching his hair almost every day.

Although there were a lot of Adrien's personal belongings she could choose from to be jealous of, she settled for the hair shampoo because anything else might be... Inappropriate for someone her age.

I mean, it's not like she wanted to be his lip balm or moisturizer or soap or anything. I mean, that is absurd.

And creepy.

(Let's not talk about his undergarments, please.)

"Get your head out of the gutter!" She slapped both her cheeks and reprimanded herself.

She needed to distract herself.

Okay, think about...

Chat!

Yeah.

Maybe one day she would akumatize him too. Wouldn't that make him some kind of a super OP being? Not that she'd care though. She had noticed that any time one of her anime characters went full-on OP, they automatically turned into a hotter version of themselves.

And she wouldn't mind a little extra hotness on her team.

"Author chan, I know you want to give your readers a little MariChat, but I don't even have feelings for him. So stop typing random stuff for your heart's content." Marinette mentally screamed.

'What the hell is wrong with me? Ever since I became a character in this book, I seem to blurt random stuff.' She thought.

'Ah! I did it again! Ugh! I must be sick!'

It had been roughly three months since they had first met each other. Since she had first met Nooroo and had first became a superhero.

She was yet to make her first public appearance. Would she do that in her first actual fight?

But for that...

She needed to get stronger.

Not only for her sake.

But also, for Chat.

He had taken multiple hits for her in the past three months.
She was tired of being cowardly.