Lila

Why do I feel like more than half the Fandom™ is coming for me-

*

"Woah! Did you hear that!? She is starting here today! Can you believe it!?"

"Ahhh! I've heard She's been an important part of the grand Carnival of Venice!"

"Really!? She's really good friends with Prince Ali!"

"Well, I've heard She's Jagged Stone's friend as well!"

"She has a whole helicopter on her name and she's been to Hollywood and met almost all the stars there!"

"I've heard that She's a supermodel!"

"Oh my god! I can't believe Lila Rossi is joining our school today!!!"

"It's like a dream! I wish I turn out to be in the same class as her! Kyaaaa~!"

*

Marinette had finally gotten the much needed time to meet up with Alya—her best friend since childhood—after a very long time. Although all of these rumours about 'her' were leaving her out in the dark here, not to mention, for some strange reason, it pissed her off.

Giving a short tour around her classes and campus to her now more than ever gorgeous brunette bff, she finally stopped in her tracks to ease her curiosity.

Her best friend was in the best journalism course there is, she might have known about her campus' current situation more than herself. And if this particular person was so famous as to have met Prince Ali, there was no way her bff would not know anything, right?

"What's all this fuss about, Alya? I really have no idea. I guessed you might know what's going on and who's starting. It is surprising, though. There hadn't been this much of a ruckus ever since Adrien arrived back in high school." Marinette sipped on her hot chocolate while turning her head around to ask the brunette.

Only to be met with a wide-eyed Alya, unbelievably slurping on her own drink.

"You seriously haven't heard!? Marinette, hun, what the actual heck?! It's your university she's attending, you know?"

Alya asked her blue-haired best friend dumbfoundedly.

Marinette gave her a deadpanned look.

Much like Nooroo, Alya face-palmed.
(I do be missin' those good ol' face-palm days tho-)

"Seriously, what ROCK were you living under, girl!?"

Marinette made a face that summarised:

'Oh, well, excuse me from trying to take a break from my idiot cat boy partner, my more than Chat Noir's level of insanity insane kwami who wouldn't stop chewing on all the bouquets my parents got to decorate the dining table and for which they blame me, (why would I try to sneak flowers!?) and my most idiotic social life which has been lying dead for a lonnnng time.'

But she couldn't say this loud, could she?

So, instead, she took a deep breath, and replied, "A very heavy one. It's called responsibilities."

Alya gave Marinette a look that spelt, 'damn girl, chill-'

Giving her a deadpanned look, again, Marinette continued slurping on the hot chocolate (lowkey the only thing keeping her sane at this point) and repeated her question.

"Ah, well, Lila Rossi is joining your university today!" Alya jumped excitedly, shoving her phone over Marinette's face.

Taking a proper look at the phone held in front of her eyes, she could make out the outlines of who seemed to be a very sly-looking yet beautiful woman with olive-green eyes that held more than what her mouth let out, and kempt, and banged brown hair.