Gaze

Y'all I am listening to 'Confident', 'Boss Bitch', 'Believer', 'Solo', 'Me too', 'Kings and Queens', etc. while writing this-

There are two little bonuses at the end waiting for you as a Finale special~

Olive green eyes.

Unaware of Darkbug, a pair of treacherous, olive green eyes were watching him intently.

Watching him ever since he landed in that alley, wounded and exhausted.

Watching him de-transform from the very same, calculating olive-green eyes.

And she smirked.

*

"M'lady, I think you should wake up. You're about to de-transform soon." Chat gently stirred the said lady to wake her up from her well-deserved slumber.

"M'lady?" He asked a bit more tensely when the purple heroine didn't wake up.

"M'lady, if this is a joke, it's not funny. Your miraculous has beeped for the fourth time. You have less than a minute left before you transform back!" Chat, who was beginning to panic, shook her a bit more roughly.

"Lady Iris! Wake up!"

Being the over-thinker Chat was, it didn't take too long for the following thoughts to submerge his mind into a whirlpool of emotions, with no escape. His thoughts were a giant wave of a tsunami. He knew that it would come but still couldn't do much to stop them. They swirled his head like a very un-harmonized violin kept into the hands of a grade-schooler with no restrictions whatsoever, and the cherry on top was that they provided him with no outlet.

All his thoughts were trapped in his mind and he began to calculate the worst-case scenario for all of his unwelcomed theories.

His thought process differed little to:

Oh crap.

OH, CRAP.

CRAP.CRAP.CRAP.CRAP.CRAP.

WHATDOIDOWHATDOIDOWHATDOIDO!? I can't leave her here like this and I can't take her to my home either. What the hell should I do!? Should I shake her again?! She is most definitely NOT sleeping! Normal people don't sleep through that! Did something happen to her?! She's unconscious! Did Shade's kick have a prolonged effect too! What if she's trapped in that abyss again!? Plagg, what do I do?

"You're on your own in this one, kid. I'm getting sleepy."

Eff you too, Plagg.

"Same to you, kiddo."

"M'LADY! IRIS! IRIS, WAKE UP! YOU'RE ABOUT TO DE-TRANSFORM!"

The said sleeping beauty didn't stir at all as her brooch gave out its fifth warning beep. "Lady!" Chat quickly closed his eyes and looked away from Iris as she was engulfed in a bright purple light heading from her toes towards her head.

Her long hair no longer long, and her petite frame no longer in the spandex she called her supersuit.

"M'lady-" Chat called out tentatively.

He received no response.

Not for a while at least.

"It's okay, you can look." He heard a quite unfamiliar voice behind him. (Strange, does her kwami change her voice after transformation?)

Then, as if hit by a train, the realization of the words hit him (like a wrecking balllllllllll- imma stop now-) and he blushed quite visibly.