Stormy Weather

(Very original. I know.)

"Nooroo, Dark Wings rise!" Marinette finally transformed having safely returned to her room.

"Okay. Think, Iris, think. Whom should I akumatize?"

Her miraculous flickered.

She was sensing a strong positive energy from the vicinity.

"That Ladybug is strong all right. And huge too. Let's fight big with brains." She smirked as she saw Aurore, the newest weather girl.

She'll have to do for now.

"You said I can as creative with their powers as I can be, right?" She asked Nooroo grimly.

"Mhmm."

"Then let's bring the storm, shall we?"

"I like where this is going."  Nooroo mentally smirked.

"Alright, come here my Akuma, lend me your powers." She gently held the delicate butterfly in her hand and covered it with her other palm, thinking happy thoughts again and gradually saw the butterfly turn golden.

"Fly away, petite papillon. And help me protect this city I hold dear." Marinette smiled at the butterfly as she let go of it.

"This is becoming less draining." She sighed.

*

"Plagg, claws out!" Adrien transformed into a black-clad, pun-loving superhero.

"Nice to be back in the suit." He smirked and leapt out of the window, freely extending his baton. (without caring about anyone who might be below him, on the ground, and could possibly have been stabbed on his foot by a sudden silver stick dropping down from NOWHERE IN PARTICULAR BUT WHO CARES-)

"It's kind of worrying. You know, saving Paris all on my own. One against two opponents is cheating. I mean, HAVE YOU SEEN DARKBUG? People his age should be playing with their grandchildren. Not terrorizing the city because of a ring!? Did his wife lose his wedding ring and now threatens to kick him outta the damn house unless he finds it or what!? First I have to deal with a fully grown adult and now his unnecessarily oversized pets too!?" Chat Noir frustratedly shouted mentally.

"Geez, kid, you're gonna waste all your energy if you keep this up. Think happy thoughts. Like that girl in pigtails, you have a massively huge crush on." Plagg snickered.

"I do NOT have a crush on her." Adrien blushed physically while scolding Plagg mentally.

"Boi you blushin'. You like her. Face it." Plagg said.

"S-SHUT UP, PLAGG!"

*

Arriving at the site of destruction, Chat Noir managed to evacuate the people in time before finally facing the giant ladybug.

The creature snarled at its adversary who came in the form of the black cat with a baton to the said creature's face.

"Take that!" Chat Noir smirked as the giant Ladybug recoiled from the hit, only to get back up again.

"C'mon. That's all you got, buggy?" He smirked.

To his surprise, the giant ladybug started throwing ladybug coloured stuff from its mouth which stuck to every object it touched.

"Oh crap!" He swore like a sailor as he tried to dodge each one of the polka-dotted grossness.

"Is that PUKE!?" Chat groaned disgustedly.

"Do I seriously have to deal with all this alone!? This is called teenage harassment." Chat helplessly used his baton to defend himself from the gooey stickiness but in vain as the stuff stuck to his baton as well.