goodnight

(( _ _ ))..zzzZZ

Being stuck in this room alone has given her time to think over every thing that's happened to her.

And the only available channel right now- the news. Watching as some reporters blamed Bakugo for his own kidnapping made her want to shove a foot down their throat.

It made her wonder if they even see the truth of things. But then she knew- if they wanted ratings they needed to seek out the best story, no? What better than one of UA's top first years turning over to being a villain.

She sat up- right now she'd rather watch cartoons than the media bashing on her teachers and classmate. But it did make her run over reasons in her head.

So far she couldn't entirely blame the UA faculty for what had occurred. At this point ruling out the possibility of someone being a spy amongst the staff or students was low.

On the surface the leagues motives seem to be simply wanting to kill All Might. Which made her wonder if that's really what they were after.

Aoi's mind wouldn't seem to shut up with the countless possibilities it could come up with. It was late and she was still very tired. For a second she closed her eyes shut and shakily sighed, hoping to fall asleep.

At this point that was a dream as the news suddenly blared throughout her room. It made her attempt to sit up as she heard the announcement of a fight. Still battered she seemed to have moved recklessly and dull pain quickly shot throughout her chest and back.

A whimper and a labored breath were let out. Although even that seemed to be painful. It was the kind of pain that would make ones eyes teary- without the need to cry.

Through the distortion of her vision- there in the TV she saw All Might. She quickly shot up, sitting straight momentarily forgetting about the pain in her body. That was without a doubt her heroics teacher- fighting and seemingly struggling.

Amongst the live feed she caught a glimpse of her classmates including her brother.

"Haha, what the fu-."

She nervously laughed at the sight; her eyes wide in disbelief. There wasn't any other way she knew how to react. When joining UA she didn't think it would lead to all of this. In fact be it anyone, they wouldn't expect it either.

The feed momentarily cut off the next thing being seen was a shot of her teacher standing proud with one hand in the air.

"He won?"

The words seemed surprising even to herself. They were ridiculous to her; in the sense that someone had made All Might struggle so much. The thought of him winning in the situation seemed slim but he did it.

The fight with that muscular buffoon, bakugo's kidnapping and now the destruction of Kamino. These events one after the other were proving to be an enormous headache. A headache Aoi was now physically feeling. Annoyed to no end, she knows that this was possibly the beginning of a long string of events that will worsen. Ultimately this was basically a life she had signed up for; the problem being she didn't imagine she'd have to face it so early on in her career as a student.

She turned the Tv off, finding herself once again in a dark hospital room. The beeping of machines ringing in her ears with the heavy hospital covers grounding her. At this point all she did was lay back down forcing the covers over her head. Aoi was tired both physically and mentally. At the very least Bakugo seemed to be safe now.

But, knowing him he probably felt guilt about the whole ordeal. Aoi had never met someone other than her father with so much pride, it concerned her. She sighed closing her eyes. Despite her worries her exhaustion quickly washed over her.