babysitter aura

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

Saturday's.

A day most teenagers and young adults looked forwards to. Usually if they had plans with friends- or something similar of that nature. Sometimes to simply even forget about their weekday responsibilities such as school.

Days like these always reminded Aoi of her constant horror movie binges. Ideally in her mind nothing really beats a well made horror film and the company of a bunch of snacks. But the constant repetition of this may tend to bore well, virtually anyone.

When it did get to that point a quick visit to Juno's might've helped the constant loneliness she felt on any day really.

But Saturday's, were also well known in her mind for being a day of consternation. Her mother's wild antics and behavior were the primary cause. Not knowing who or what she'd bring home next. It was always a mixture of booze and men.

A mixture that in all honesty can be dreaded. Now that's her mom is knocked up Aoi's hoping she'll change for the better due to the baby. With her current fiancé it seems possible to some degree.

After leaving that house of ill riddled memories her worries now rested elsewhere. Today one of those worries were whether or not she was showing up at Shinso's too early. It didn't matter regardless, seeing as she was already knocking on their front door.

Once that front door opened, her bright blue eyes met with that familiar pretty set of indigo colored ones.

"You know you should really buy a phone." The boy abruptly stated.

Aoi stepped inside questioning the sudden topic. "What's with that?" She laughed, slipping on the house slippers.

The two walked down the hallway towards the living room. "Wait, am I late? Is that why you brought that up?" She asked, turning tense.

Shinso chuckled. "No you're not late, lunch's not even ready yet. I was just thinking-."

Aoi cuts him off. "That's new."

"Ahah, you're funny aren't you?." He twitched causing her to laugh. "It'd probably make things easier for you."

It didn't take long for her to know what he was getting at. His words made sense, she's been considering one for a while.

After lunch came video games, as well as a series of taunts on Shinso part because of how bad she was.

"I should delete all of your game data." Aoi sourly stated.

This caused Shinso to snicker knowing his teasing had gotten to her. "Good luck with that too." She clicked her tongue in slight irritation.

The door to his room opens and his mother peeks in. "Hey Shinso, can you go pick something up for me from the mall? Aoi can go with you if she wants."

"I'll go-." He looked over his shoulder, almost as if he were asking what she wanted to do.

She got up. "I'll go with you, I need to buy a few things too."

The shopping center was much livelier than she would have anticipated. In her head it felt like it'd be this weird depressing place somehow.

I need a new bag, some cold compress patches, a shit ton of bandaids and bandages.

It was a training camp so knowing her homeroom teacher, he'd probably go all out on them with the exercises. The thought of her aching hands made her go pale.

Shinso chuckled at her sudden silence. "What's with that pained look?"

"Aizawa's spartan training." She simply stated.