frustration

_:('' ):

She needed to stall.

That brief idea had popped into her head. But the urge to fight this annoying existence of a man grew exponentially with any remark that'd leave his mouth. His simple presence was enough to throw anyone off balance.

Midoriya was close by, he was bound to show up any minute now. If he were here, ensuring Kota's safety would be much more easier.

"You said you had a kill list, didn't you? You also mentioned another person. Who is it?" She was obviously wary of his slow approach and stepped back.

He snickered. "I did mention that didn't I? Don't worry though, you're not on that one. Right, maybe you'll help me find him! Do you know where he is? That kid Bakugo?"

"..Bakugo?" She paused. "What exactly is your objective- you know besides the obvious."

"I don't know what our leader wants with you two. I really don't care either, I'm just trying to fight and let loose. As long as I'm able to unleash my quirk I have no complaints."

It was obvious to her that she wouldn't get any clear reasoning from him. He looked like a battle crazed maniac. Judging by his words that's probably precisely what he is. Which is troubling her to a further extent considering her current standing.

"Let's see if you'll be entertaining enough!" He lunges at her with incredible speed. A speed that his accumulated muscle ligaments helped increase tenfold.

A fist lands down behind her and Kota, shattering rocks. The impact rumbles through the ground as the stone cracks with force. Rubble immediately scattering throughout the area.

"You're pretty quick on your feet aren't ya?!"

Aoi ignored his commentary and briefly looked back. Kota was obviously frightened, she was relieved to see none of the rubble managed to reach him. She sighed and looked back at her muscle bound opponent. He was cocky- and obviously aware of the power difference.

The obvious toying was getting tiring as he threw a few more attacks. At this point it was made perfectly clear that this man had an enhancer type quirk. Thinking of a strategy to get away began occupying her mind.

"What're you getting distracted for? Come on be at least a little interesting!" The man shouts with laughter.

Another tirade of attacks followed. "You're not that interesting, I fail to see why Shigaraki is even bothering with you."

"haha ouch, my feelings are hurt." Aoi sarcastically laughed.

In a second he's in front of her, a speed he hadn't showcased until now. The only thing in her line of vision was a burly man with a smirk clearly painted over his face. She ducks evading his fist, quickly getting behind him. Compared to her this man looked like a giant.

He quickly turned around but by this time bloody swords had already been impaled into each of his biceps. Specifically the muscle ligaments that had overtaken both arms. Regardless, it didn't stop him from swinging and sending her a few feet back.

Her left forearm let out a loud crunch as it took the full brunt of his attack. It was awfully similar to that of a dry twig snapping in half. That was the least of her concerns as she looks up.

Her deep red weaponry was liquefying. Blood entered the crevices of his muscle ligaments. He made a bewildered look as confusion took over. Blood trickled and vapor arose from his upper body. The sight reminded her of how messy her quirk actually is.