our scumbag of a father

( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )

"So..."

Aoi pauses.

"Why aren't we having lunch yet?"

She directed her question to Todoroki. Her brother had dragged her and a fellow classmate to a staff entrance. The area was dark and secluded from the rest.

'It looks like we're shaking him down for money..'

"I need to sort some things out. You need to listen to this too." He answers.

"Uhm, so what did you want to talk about Todoroki? If we don't hurry back the cafeteria will close and.-"

Midoriya looked slightly intimidated by Todoroki. Maybe by both of them even, seeing as all Aoi was doing was quietly observing.

After all that's what Todoroki was, a big ball of cold intimidation.

"In the calvary battle, I was completely overwhelmed by your power. That caused me to break my own pledge."

Midoriya looked confused as to where this conversation was going.

"Tell me Midoriya...are you All Might's secret love child or something?"

This question had the green haired boy obviously baffled. Aoi intervenes noticing the boys bewildered demeanor.

"You know I've asked myself this too. So are you?" She asked.

Although her question was only half serious. Their monotonous tones made the question all that more ludicrous.

".....What?! No! It's nothing like that! What made you come to that conclusion?! Also why is Aoi here?! She really doesn't have anything to do here does she?" The boy strongly denied the claims, stumbling on his words. 

Aoi perked up at her name, she understood why he'd get that impression.

"Nothing like that? So there is some type of connection between you two. As for Aoi you're wrong, seeing as she's my sister and all. Well not that you knew, but she has to listen to this as well."

More shock could be visibly seen on the nervous boy. It seemed like the more Todoroki talked the more surprise he gained.

"What?! You guys are brother and sister?! Since when?!" He yelled.

"Our whole lives apparently? Well she's my half sister, and we didn't know up until earlier today. But that's a story for another time. Anyways that's not what I came to talk about." Todoroki says lowering his gaze for a bit.

Aoi was intently listening to what he was saying.

"If you have something from the number one hero, it gives me all the more reason to beat you. My old man has a strong desire to rise in the world. Since he couldn't surpass All Might, he moved onto his next plan."

Aoi tensed up, in her mind she had a small idea as to what he might bring up next. Midoriya briefly interrupted the boy.

"What're you talking about Todoroki?"