tired

('Д' )

Since the incident, the three boys had been taking it easy to recover from their injuries. Aoi being the only one back in the internship right after the first day. The minor injuries her body sustained were well enough. Shoto questioned her decision beforehand, her reassurance helped him feel a little more at ease.

"You think Aoi's okay Todoroki?" Midoriya asked.

The question made him slowly sit up. He scratched the back of his head letting out a sigh.

"I'm sure she's fine, the wounds weren't deep. Still, I'd call her but she doesn't have a cellphone."

Iida chuckled making Todoroki and Midoriya question him.

"You sure worry over her a lot don't you? Almost like a little sister."

Iida joked, Midoriya awkwardly chuckled.

"What? Did I say something weird?" The oblivious
boy asked.

"That's cause she is." Todoroki stated.

Midoriya looked for a reaction from Iida. The room was silent and it seemed like the blue haired boy did a double take.

"What?! You lie!" He comically swung at the air.

Todoroki shook his head.

"I'm not. But I get the surprise, I felt it too when I found out." He nodded.

'In fact..it's still kind of weird.' He thought squinting his eyes in the slightest.

Midoriya let out a small snort and pointed towards Todoroki.

"She's...Endeavors secret love child."

Todoroki simply nodded his head, his nonchalance was farcical. Iida looked like he was processing what was just said. Midoriya seemed slightly amused. Almost as if he were saying 'I feel you.'

"Now I know why she talks to you the most out of everyone in class."

'So she might've had her reasons as to why she screamed at Endeavor like that during the sports festival.' Iida pondered.

Todoroki nodded.

After a while of conversing Midoriya stepped out to make a phone call. The doctor that had been supervising the three stepped in with exam results in hand. The news he delivered to Iida wasn't good, fortunately it had a fix.

There was permanent damage done to his arm however there was surgery to fix it. He planned on waiting, explaining his reasoning to both Midoriya and Todoroki.

After a while of deliberation, Iida decided on going home to thoroughly recover, and regather his thoughts on the incident. Todoroki included, deciding to go back to his fathers agency. Which left Midoriya by his lonesome in this once joint hospital room.

"Are you sure you're all better?" The curly haired boy asked.

Todoroki nodded in response.

"Yeah. Plus leaving Aoi for too long with our father worries me. I also feel like shaming him."

Midoriya tilted his head in confusion.