no <3

ʕʘ‿ʘʔ

Hospitals are usually very gloomy- a lot of people can collectively agree on that.

Along with two of her other classmates Aoi remained unconscious. A bruised lung with aggravated blood loss- if she were awake she'd probably laugh at her poor state. Todoroki would probably incessantly nag at her recklessness; he's stuck waiting for now.

He currently found himself, along with his classmates visiting Midoriya. Kaminari slid open the door to Midoriya's hospital room; who laid still in bed. He seemed wide eyed and disoriented by the look on his face.

"Oh! Midoriya you're awake!"
Kaminari lets out a grin and storms in along with the rest of their classmates.

He made mention of the current state of things. A media circus is what he described it like, it kind of made light of their schools current situation. It was only expected to be swarmed after the incident.

What the students didn't expect was the heavy criticism their school was receiving. It seemed like people ate up anything the media had to say. Mob mentally one could say?

You'd think that after two full days it'd have settled down some. But taking things into consideration and a whole kid missing- it wasn't entirely unexpected either.

"Did everyone from our class come?" Midoriya's question was full of wooziness.

But that simple question made most tense. It was only to be expected as five weren't with them- including Bakugo. Which had them wondering whether or not he was currently being kept alive.

No one seemed to be willing to answer Midoriya's almost nonchalant question. That's when Iida stepped in, as a friend and class representative. He explained his classmates injuries and who wasn't present. But he left out one person- purposely.

Todoroki simply stared.
"Plus there's Bakugo."

"Wait, Todoroki!"
Mina tried shushing him almost immediately, that wasn't necessarily going to stop him.

It was still a sensitive topic and they thought more so for Midoriya. Even if that were the case Todoroki knows it's better addressed sooner than later. When that sentence finally settled in, Midoriya's vacant look fades away.

The green haired teenager finally seemed to grasp their current situation. He seemed to be quickly recalling everything that happened.

"It's better if we don't pretend like it didn't happen. Especially because he was also amongst those full of frustration that night." Todoroki stated.

They couldn't seem to argue with him.

"You're right but you know there's always a time and place for things! Plus Midoriya just woke up!"

"That's exactly why I told him- because he just woke up. It's better to be aware of the current situation as unfavorable as it is."

"Yeah, he's right-."

Midoriya seemed distraught at how he had failed to save Bakugo, tears began to stream down his cheeks. His strong sense of justice clashed with what had transpired.