sibling quarrels

ψ(`∇')ψ

Silence.

That is what met classroom 1a this early in the morning. The teens felt uncomfortably awkward at Todoroki's sudden outburst towards a certain dark haired girl. By outburst one refers to the sudden slam on the desk. Which only brought confusion to everyone present.

"Why didn't you tell me you were leaving? Not only that but I couldn't contact you for the entire weekend. Where'd you stay?"

Todoroki bombarded her with questions the minute he laid eyes on her. He may not look it to the others but he was feeling fairly troubled, and then that sense of guilt came bubbling back up for Aoi. She saw it coming but not this directly- not this uneasily.

"Hey what's going on you two? This isn't like you guys."

Kirishima approached the two usually quiet and aloof teens. His question went unanswered by both peers as Todoroki pried for more answers.

"Sorry."

She couldn't think of anything other than apologizing to him. Instead of putting the uneasy boy at ease, her frank reply irked him.

"Sorry? Is that it? Why'd you turn down our father's offer? It'd be easier for you if you moved from that damn house you're in."

His questions made Aoi uncomfortably tense. The classroom intently listened in on their conversation. Some questioning the "our" that had slipped from the boys mouth.

"You should know why? Taking it into consideration didn't even cross my mind."

Todoroki fell silent, he knew full well why she wouldn't barge into his home. What had him so on edge was another matter. The fact that he couldn't be there when she needed him. Especially with a matter as delicate as this one. That is what had him so off-put and angry at himself.

The classroom door abruptly slides open and a student from general studies pops in.

"Ah-. It's that dude from the sports festival." Ojiro exclaims. His wariness of Shinso was a bit comical to the others.

"Aoi, Mister Aizawa is calling you over to the teachers office, he said to hurry it up." The purple haired boy said.

Aoi quickly brushed passed Todoroki, the door closing behind her.

"Was something going on in there?" The tired-eyed boy asked.

"Uh- well not particularly. Anyways what were you doing in the teachers lounge so early in the morning?" She awkwardly asked.

Shinso pauses a bit before answering.

"Oh ya know just school stuff."

After arriving the talk with Aizawa wasn't a lengthy one. He questioned the early leave she took from the agency. Aoi explained her reasonings without giving much of anything away. Problems at home is what she ultimately blamed it on. Usually when people hear those three words they get oddly uncomfortable and don't ask any further.

Or so she wished the case was with her homeroom teacher. In the end Aizawa ended up hearing a fraction of the story, what led to the argument to begin with. It's surprising to see his nonchalance with finding out that Endeavor had another child.