bandage

('_')

As previously mentioned, Aoi's group was up against Todoroki and Shoji.

She motions for the two to be quiet.
"Listen."

There was audible crackling throughout the building. It became increasingly colder and in almost an instant their feet now frozen in place. Hagakure breathes out to reveal the sudden drop in temperature.

Aoi quickly untied her bandages and they now hung off her wrists. Both hands were placed on the ice beneath herself. Evaporating it in an instant, the floor sizzled as blood dropped down from her palms. Now free from the ice's clutches she rushed over to her partners.

Once free they set their plan into action. Hagakure removed any signs of her presence. That being the gloves and shoes she had been wearing.

"It's cold!" She whispered, her bare feet taking full brunt of the cold ice.

Ojiro made his way out of the room to quickly intervene with Todoroki. The room grew quiet as her classmates had left.

Okay..now to wait and hope for victory. Unless either fail, I'll have to intervene so they don't get ahold of the weapon.'

Aoi sighs her breath visible as there was still surrounding ice all over the place.

Ojiro's voice startles her as he talks through the small communicators. "uhm...Aoi, here's the thing.." He was audibly chattering his teeth.

Aoi deadpanned. "You got caught?"

"I got caught." He confirmed.

"Wooh! Well guess what?! I was able to capture Shoji with the tape! He was caught off guard after he entered the building. I'm guessing he grew impatient after Todoroki was taking too long. So we're even either way!" Hagakure cheered through the communicator as well.

"You're hurting my pride Hagakure." Ojiro says.

You can just picture a tear falling down one of his eyes.

Well that just leaves Todoroki then. Aoi thinks to herself. She looks at the room she was in. Nothing in here is going to give me a field advantage except the space itself.

Aoi removes the ice around the base of the fake weapon and pushes it to the back of the room in a corner. There were crates in the room and she stacked them around the weapon. Now all she had to do was wait.

The door swung open and an unfazed Todoroki stood there. She stood some ways away from the weapon making sure it wouldn't be caught up in some sort of crossfire.

Her eyes narrowed down as she prepared for his first move. A small shiver went up Todoroki's spine. Her eyes were very reminiscent of someone else's. It somehow made home feel uneasy, but he tried shaking it off.

His misty breath was clearly visible as he exhaled. A barricade of ice barreled towards her. Aoi acted on instinct and sliced the ice down. The force in which she sliced it down created cold air in the room from the impacts backlash. Chunks of it clattered throughout the room.

So that's her quirk?
Todoroki calmly calculated his next move. But before he's able to she's already in front of him ready to capture him with the tape.
She's faster than I thought she was.