New Bonds Aboard the St. Anne!

Last time in the world of Pokèmon our heroes Shawn, DJ, and Ethan all finally arrived in Vermillion city and challenged Lt.Surge the Vermilion city's electric type gym leader for their third badge. DJ and Ethan had prevailed but Shawn had suffered a loss as he wanted to defend Squirtle's name but with new found determination and support from his friends Shawn was able to train with Squirtle and go back to the gym with a brand new move called Skull bash. As Shawn emerges victorious over Surge they head down to the port to take a fairy in order to find their next gym.

Shawn: (happily)Alright you guys it's time for our next stop!

DJ:(smirks)And you know where that is?

Shawn:(smiles)Nope not at all!

Ethan:(Facepalm) Dang it Shawn.

DJ:(smiles)It's fine Ethan, I've got a feeling we should just take a fairy to the next town anyway to figure out what we should do next.

Shawn:(smiles)Just what I was gonna say.

Ethan:(smirks)Sure Shawn, sure.

Shawn:(frowns)Let me have my moment alright.

Ethan & DJ:(smirks)Nope.

Shawn:(mumbles)Awww you guys suck.

Ethan & DJ: (laughs)

They all made their way to the docks to catch a fairy.

Shawn: Alright so we just need to grab a ticket to get on one of these so we can head to our next stop?

DJ: Yup.

Ethan: But which one are we taking?

DJ: Uhh-

Shawn: How about we just take this one.

Shawn pointed to a very large boat with the name St. Anne printed on it.

Ethan: The St. Anne?

Shawn:(smiles)Yeah! We can travel in style!

DJ: Uh guys-

Ethan:(smiles)Think about all the good food!

DJ: Guys-

Shawn:(excited)And all the cool Pokèmon!

DJ:(annoyed)GUYS!

Shawn & Ethan: Huh?

DJ: I don't think we have enough money for that.

Ethan:(sad)Oh yeah.

Shawn:(sad) Forgot about that part.

DJ: Come on you two it's not the end of the world. Let's just go catch a boat and move on.

Shawn:(disappointed)Yeah yeah we're coming.

When they made it far away from the boat two random girls popped up and fired celebration poppers in their faces.

Girl 1 & Girl 2:CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Everyone: huh?!

Both Girls: You guys are way lucky! You can go on a super deluxe sea cruise!!!

Everyone:(confused)A sea cruise?

Girl 1:That's right you three! It turns out that we've got these super cool tickets for you!

Girl 2:Cool!

Girl 1: Cool, huh? These are tickets for the biggest party ever on board the St. Anne Cruise liner.

Shawn: The famous St. Anne?

Girl 2:Cool!

Girl 1:The coolest ship on the sea.