A Rock Like Fight

This chapter will have the gym battle against Brock so his team will be the Pokemon from let's go Pikachu and Eevee.

Brock's team: Onix, Golem, Kabutops, Omastar, Aerodactyl, and I'm making his final pokemon Sudowoodo.
------------------------------------------------------
Last time in the world of Pokemon, our heroes Shawn, DJ, and Ethan had a very nasty encounter with a group of Nidoking that caused them to split up and scatter through out the forest. And as fate would have it, in the last second that seemed like DJ's demise, his Kakuna had finally evolved into a strong Beedrill that was able to fend off the Nidoking and protect its trainer and it's new friend Abra that had suddenly appeared from the forest. Now that Abra has joined the team and they had finally arrived at pewter city, the site of their first gym battle, just what kind of trial awaits our heroes?

Shawn:Alright guys it's almost time.

DJ: Our first ever gym battle.

Ethan: And we'll win it for sure.

Shawn: So what do you say guys?

DJ & Ethan: Huh?

Shawn: How about some training before we hit the Pokemon center.

DJ: I'm down for that.

Ethan: Yea, we can never be too prepared.

So they walked around inside the city and found a small arena for Pokemon battles and started their training.

Ethan: If you don't mind Shawn I'd like to finish my battle with DJ from back in the forest.

Shawn:(smiles)Sure, fine by me.

DJ:(confidently)This time I'm not gonna hold back on you.

Ethan: Same here.

Shawn:(smiles)I've never seen you two so determined before. Make sure you both give it all you've got.

DJ & Ethan: You got it!

Shawn: As a matter of fact how about we make this more interesting.

DJ: huh?

Ethan: what do you mean by that Shawn?

Shawn: We'll make this a contest. Who ever wins two matches will battle the gym leader first. I'll battle who ever loses this battle and then the winner of that battle will fight the other winner of the last match. Got it?

DJ: Gotcha.

Ethan: Loud and clear.

So Ethan and DJ got into position and prepared to battle.

Shawn: Alright you two, I'll be the referee, so let's get this party started! This will be a one on one pokemon battle and it'll be over when either pokemon can not continue.

Ethan: Alright then Charmander are you ready?

Charmander:(determined)Charmander!

Charmander jumped off of Ethan's shoulder and got ready to fight.

DJ: Alright, then Bulbasaur you're up.

Bulbasaur:(ready)Bulbasaur!

Bulbasaur then took it's place on the battle field and prepared to face off against Charmander.

Shawn: Ok then, battle begin!

Ethan: Charmander Flamethrower!

Charmander blew out a large flame from its mouth towards Bulbasaur.

DJ: Quick dodge that!

Bulbasaur swiftly jumped out of the way getting more agile.

DJ: Razor leaf Bulbasaur!