New Pokemon, New Catch

Last time on our adventure with our heroes they had their first ever Pokemon battle. But a strange band of thieves that call themselves team rocket came by and stole Squirtle but DJ and Ethan sprung into action to help out their friend by battling their hardest to save Squirtle. With quick thinking from Ethan, they managed to save Squirtle and beat team rocket. Now our heroes are off to the next adventure that awaits them but the question is just what will it be?

Shawn: So how far is it to Medius town?

DJ: According to my map we're not that far. Just straight through this forest and we'll be out of here in no time.

Ethan:(worried)yeah but it's getting kinda dark you guys.

Shawn: You're right, it'll be completely dark before we get there so let's camp out here for the night.

DJ: I'm down for that.

Ethan:I'll get a fire started.

Shawn:I'll go get water.

DJ: I'll get some berries for dessert.

So Shawn went back towards the lake to get water, DJ went to get some berries from trees, and Ethan went to get some fire wood.
--------------------------Shawn--------------------
Shawn:Squirtle help me fill these up ok.

Squirtle:(happily)Squirtle.

Shawn: Ya'know what Squirtle?

Squirtle: Squirtle?

Shawn: I'm really glad I picked you. We've only been on our adventure for a short while but I feel like we have a great bond already. You've got some real power and I think we can get stronger together just you and me all the way with our friends.

Squirtle:(touched)Squirtle.

Shawn:(smiles)So what do you say? Wanna go all the way together?

Squirtle:(crying)Squirtle!

Shawn:(smiles) So I guess that's a yes. Come here Squirtle, don't cry little buddy.

Squirtle:(sniffing)Squirtle.

Shawn then wipes Squirtle's tears.

Shawn: Now come on we've got to get them their water.

Squirtle:(Agreeing)Squirtle.

Shawn: (Laughs)
--------------------------DJ------------------------
DJ:Well these look ripe. What do you think Bulbasaur?

Bulbasaur:(Agreeing)Bulba.

DJ: Alright then, use vine whip.

Bulbasaur used vine whip and DJ collected all the fruit that Bulbasaur knocked off the tree

DJ:haha these are perfect thanks Bulbasaur.

Bulbasaur:(happily)Bulba Bulbasaur.

DJ: You know Bulbasaur I think you're pretty awesome for a partner.

Bulbasaur: Bulbasaur?

DJ: if I hadn't rescued you from the forest I don't know where I'd be right now. Being with you and the others make me happy and I hope that me and you can get stronger every single day and learn something new.

Bulbasaur:(Emotional)Bulbasaur.

DJ: Oh, sorry Bulbasaur I didn't mean for you to cry.

Bulbasaur:(embarrassed)Bulbasaur.

DJ:(laughs)come on let's get back to the others.

Bulbasaur:(agreeing)Bulbasaur.
--------------------------Ethan------------------
Ethan: Ok this should be enough fire wood.