A Bugged Evolution

Last time in the world of Pokemon, we were on the road with our heroes who made a quick campsite to sleep through the night before getting to Medius town. As our heroes arrived they were quickly stopped by officer Jenny who thought they were stealing Pokemon. But our heroes managed to vouch for themselves and made their first stop at a Pokemon center. But as luck would have it, team rocket broke into the Pokemon center and stole all the Pokéballs and DJ's Bulbasaur. But with a strong team effort from everyone, they saved all the Pokéballs and Bulbasaur from team rocket's clutches. Now with our heroes signed up to try for the pokemon league, Shawn, DJ, and Ethan have all made their first catch and are now on their way to pewter city. The site of their first gym battle but for now let's join our heroes as they enjoy a little pokemon battling.

Ethan:Charmander, tackle attack!

DJ: Quick Weedle use string shot!

Charmander was charging for Weedle but was quickly stopped by string shot wrapping around the lower half of its body.

Ethan:(gasp)Charmander!

DJ: Now, tackle it!

Weedle darted towards Charmander at full force.

Ethan: Charmander, use ember!

Charmander opened its mouth and blew out embers and hit Weedle.

DJ: Oh no, Weedle!

Bulbasaur:(worried)Bulba!

Ethan: Charmander try and break that thread!

Charmander tried all he could but he just couldn't break the thread around his legs.

DJ: Weedle can you still go on!

Weedle:(determined)Weedle!

DJ: Great then use tackle again!

Weedle charged for Charmander again.

Ethan:Charmander, use ember again!

Charmander released embers from its mouth.

DJ: Dodge it quick!

Weedle dodged the attack and kept going.

DJ: Now use Poison sting!

Weedle then released poison stingers from its little needle on its head and nailed Charmander head on.

Ethan: Charmander!

DJ: Oh Yeah!

Ethan: we're not done yet!

Charmander stood back up with a little difficulty

DJ: Wow Ethan!You and Charmander are getting tougher.

Ethan: Thanks DJ, you and Weedle too!

Charmander:(appreciative)Charmander!

DJ: But don't think we'll go easy on you!

Ethan: Oh yeah, well bring it on then!

Shawn: Good luck to both of you!

Squirtle:(excited)Squirtle!

Ethan: Charmander, Smokescreen!

Charmander blew out a large cloud of black smoke on Weedle.

DJ: Weedle relax and stay alert! He can come from anywhere just try and focus on where he is!

But Weedle was too frightened to hear what DJ was saying and then the smoke cleared and Weedle was the only one on the field.

DJ: Where's Charmander!

Ethan: Try looking up above you!

DJ and Weedle look up to see Charmander using scratch heading straight for Weedle.